Hola Madrid, it would be great to have friends!

#1 05 December 2012 11:11:13

jnella
jnella
Madrid

Hola Madrid, it would be great to have friends!

Hi! I've just arrived to a village close to Madrid. I'm an au pair and my best friends at the moment are from age 4 to 9 and that's why it would great to meet new people!
So if you want to do something at some point, let me know!
Un beso

#3 12 December 2012 00:13:44

SilvieH
SilvieH
Madrid

Re: Hola Madrid, it would be great to have friends!

Hi Jnella,

I'm also new in the city and I would like to have some friends too!! So I hope we can get in touch some time....

#4 17 December 2012 06:17:44

mari.v
mari.v
Msida

Hello Jnella!

I will be moving to Madrid at the beginning of January to be an au pair. I'll also be wanting to make friends so we should hangout sometime! :)

#6 17 December 2012 19:23:39

nikol3
nikol3
Buenos Aires

Hi! I live in the south of Madrid, I don't know if you have already found someone to show you the city but if you want to go out or to see any places i can help you:)

#7 18 December 2012 09:44:13

jnella
jnella
Madrid

Hi! That would be really nice if you could show me some places! I get lost so easily, hah:)
So definitely, I'd like that:)

#8 26 December 2012 11:41:16

aziak
aziak
Guadalix de la Sierra / Madrid

Hello,

I've been living in a village and working as an au pair quite near to Madrid for a two months now and I'm starting feeling lonely as it's difficult to get to know people here in the village.

So I would really love meet up with someone too :) Contact me if you're interested, jnella and others.

#9 26 December 2012 13:51:14

isaiasm
isaiasm
Madrid

hi all!
im a spanish boy from madrid, i need to improve my english so if you want we can meet in madrid to take a walk and visit typical places here and have a good time :)

#10 03 January 2013 21:18:58

anarasia
anarasia
madrid

hi!! well i´m not an au pair, actually I´m from madrid, i just wanted to say, first of all: welcome, and second to tell you taht if you know any of your friends that is coming to madrid and wants to share flat, i´m looking for an english speaking flatmate, so, if you know anybody in this situation, i would apreciate to inform! thanks and sorry for the mistakes!

#12 19 January 2013 21:49:27

meenakshi.singh12

Hi,

I m from India and in Madrid from last 2 months ,  I dnt know Spanish :( . In search of friends to enjoy...:)
Please reply in case anybody is interested.

Thanks,
Meenakshi (my frens call me Meenu :))

Last edited by meenakshi.singh12 (19 January 2013 22:44:08)

#14 19 February 2013 04:56:14

jeff38
jeff38
Madrid

Hi Jasminella,

I'm also new to Madrid from Asia.  It'd be good to make a new friend.  You're most welcome to email me at gm.biznet[at]gmail.com or sms / whatsapp me at +34 606 335 648.

Cheers!  :)

Jeff

#15 02 March 2013 21:30:16

Gema Gómez
Gema Gómez
Madrid

Hello, welcome to Spain.

My name is Gemma, I have 41 years old,but very young spirit.
I'm trying to find work outside of Spain but when do some activity, I'll comment you and if you like you join.
There is a typical Spanish wine bar in Sol, if one day we can get our schedules coincide with that point.
A greeting,
Gema

#17 29 March 2013 23:45:02

kathya
kathya
Madrid

Hi there,

If you are still in Madrid, let me know if you want to go for a coffe or so.

Best,
Kathya

#18 17 April 2013 19:24:50

Floshee

Hey, I'm a 21 year old French student, just moved here for a few months for an internship. If anyone fancies a drink, let me know! xx

#19 13 May 2013 00:19:44

cenicienta
cenicienta
Copenhague

Hi i'm spanish from Madrid, female 37, I would like to talk with you in english and spanish. Waiting for your news arquitectocarmen[at]gmail.com

#21 15 May 2013 15:30:39

Aupairireland

Anyone interested in meeting i am here for the summer 2013 from Ireland i do not speak spanish! I am looking for someone preferably near loranca, madrid please write soon if you are interested because i am extremely bored thanks. Juliejuliejulie17[at]gmail.com

#22 19 May 2013 12:16:21

cenicienta
cenicienta
Copenhague

Hi Nella?:)

My name is Carmen i live near you in the north of Madrid, Alcobendas. If you want we can have a coffee one day. I'm leaving Madrid in some weeks for some months to study for a researching in denmark. But i can introduce you my sister to have somebody else to talk in english or spanish and to plan something in Madrid.

Please tell me something as soon as possible

#23 20 May 2013 16:29:04

DELFIN70
DELFIN70
Madrid

Hola a todos. Soy un chico de madrid. Me gustaria conocer gente de otros paises. Estaria encantado. Para este fin de semana, aun no se que dia, voy a quedar con una chica argentina, con un chico ruso y con un chico de senegal. Todos ellos son miembros de esta pagina. Tengo que ver si viene bien el viernes o el sabado.Si alguien mas se quiere apuntar, puede apuntarse, para tomar algo y conocernos. Todo el que se una a este minigrupo, sera bienvenido. Mi correo es juliocesarrm1970[at]hotmail.com por si quereis escribirme a mi correo, OK. Saludos a todos y que tengais una feliz semana :top:;)

#25 22 May 2013 15:17:16

allybirch
allybirch
Barcelona

Im coming to madrid in two weeks to be an au pair! im 18 and wont know anyone there haha inbox me if youre in a similar situation :)

#30 13 December 2013 20:22:31

Marta Katborg

Hi. I am also working as an au pair in Madrid and finding it hard to find friends, I would like to meet up.
I am 20 years old and from denmark. I am here in Leganés until march. Please write me or find me on facebook: Marta Katborg Jürgensen.

#31 13 December 2013 23:15:52

Jasmina Vitamina

Hi Jasminella! I am Yasmine, I've been here for 3 months and my best friends for now are my students which is not ok at all :)) feeling pretty lonely and i'd love to go out at weekends. Let me know. Un beso.
Yas

#32 21 February 2014 23:03:01

benharbi.karim

Hello guys ! I am Karim, I am living in Madrid until June. I come from a Canadian-Tunisian background, I have lived in Argentina, Dominican Republic, Guatemala and France, speak a few languages, and I would really like to meet new people! Feel free to contact me so that we can discover the city all together, sit for a coffee or have a nice cooking session...

#35 24 February 2014 03:34:41

xraye
xraye
Seattle

Hola everyone :)

I'm going to be au pairing in Majadahonda, Madrid this coming summer (mid-June through August). Would love to make some friends before I head over!

4 members online in Spain

Expatriate health insurance Madrid
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Madrid.
>> Click here
Expat banking Madrid
Discover the benefits of expat banking for people living and working abroad.
>> Click here
Moving to Madrid
A few tips from professionals about moving to Madrid.
>> Click here
Travel insurance Madrid
Don't worry and travel happy across Madrid.
>> Click here