A REGULAR PLACE TO MEET (LET'S ALL GET TOGETHER)

Hey,

I guess that you'll meet around 7P.M. ? Is that right ?
Personally it depends on when I finish to work ! So I guess I can make it between 7 and 8.

See you !

I am not gonna make it tonight feeling a tad sick=/

ok, see you next week then

Hey guys ! I arrived home 20 min ago... So I think we'll gonna meet next week !

See you soon !

Hi guys,
I am really sorry, I have been caught up with work (and some lazyness), and haven't been online for a while.
Thanks to Bridget for bringing me back (I owe you one for this), I won't be able to meet next Thursday (if you guys do), but will be happy to finally meet you the week after if we stick to Thursday (not sure if another day of the week is ok for everybody).
Cheers guys and have a great (working) day :)
See you very soon
V

what language do you guys speak when you meet up like that?

Would be interested in going out with you guys someday too since i got to freshen up my spoken english... lol

Who's going out this thursday?

I'll be around the Christmas market at the big Ferris wheel if any wants to meet up and drink some glühwein?

Never had that but sounds good!  Ill come along what time you plan on checking it out?

It's really good you should deffinately try some. I'll be there around 7:30 near the Ferris wheel

Anybody going at Scotts tonight?

hi, seems like X-mas market tonight from around 7.30pm at the Ferris wheel

hi, today at 7pm at fairy wheel (for those whore are coming). then going to x-mas market to centre to have a wine (again)

I wish I could have come last week. Are you going there again tonight?

We meet at 7PM in front of the wheel at the Christmas Market.

I'll be late more like around 730.  where will I find you then?

Great, see you there! Just hope the rain will eventually stop...

Will anyone be around tomorrow night?

nobody seems to be coming this evening

Who wants to meet up tomorrow night?  Scotts 7:30?

sounds good

Hi
I'll come!

OK
So see you in there around 7:00-7:30

yeah, i should be there around 7 too

Hi,

I would like to come but i'll be busy tomorrow.
What about Friday night?

Make a wave! :)

Hi Rolt, we meet up at Thursdays, so if you can't make it this Thursday then try to come over next Thursday.

Hello Janluxembourg
I didn't understood that the meeting is every thursdays. Sorry about that :)
Alright for next thursday!

Lets meet up this thursday its been awhile?

I very likely won't make it this Thursday, as too much work this week.

Sorry I can't make it this Thursday! In ski vacation!

Hi there,
I'm not on ski vacation :) I do have too much work, but let me know if you still want to meet this thursday, I'll be there, I should have been months ago already !! :)
cheers

Ok any one up for this Thursday?

Yes...I'll get out for a beer this Thursday! Someone else interested to meet at Scotts for a drink?

Hi,
I am up and ready for tomorrow night people (finally) :) I should be there between 7/7.30PM or a bit before, except if I am glued to my desk !! :)

I'm in too. See you there at 7pm

Are you guys already there ?

I am on my way now running late

I'm there in 2min will wait outside since I don't know where u are !and what u look like :)

Eyo who is up for meeting tomorrow eve?

I think this is a great idea to regularly organize such meetups for expats over a beer and a drink!

It's just that my Thursdays are long workdays so I will constantly be having a problem being there at 7. Earliest I can make it is around 8 so if you're fine by that (and actually still there) then I'll happily tag along and join you :)