Friendship.....

Hello !

Does anyone here want to exchange , make friend, and just talk about several things like cinema, sports, culture, or about life here in Lux, I just came here in September and would like to know more people:) I like discovering new cultures, travelling....I lived in several places....
IŽm 29 years old, I work in traning , and....also want to improve my german haha XX cos I cannot speak very well :)
So, if the word friendship is as important for you as it is for me, donŽt hesitate to write to me !
Have a good evening !!! :)
See you guys !! You can let me your email adresses, MSN, or Facebook, as you want !
Maud :)

Hi and welcome on board Maud2969!

What are you doing in Luxembourg?
Hope you will make some nice contact soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Hey !
Thank you so much ! Went here to work , as IŽm trilingual and it is very interesting for me to be here, as there are many different cultures here , and I like travelling:)
yeah, thx, hope too :)
Have a great day !
Bye bye !
Maud

Then maybe you could organise a meetup ;)
It will be even better if you are trilingual :)

Great day to you too.
Armand

Thanks for your advise :)
Have a greaaat day ^^
Bye
Maud

Hey Maud,

How you finding Luxembourg? 

I've only just signed up to the site, but looking to meet new people.

If you fancy meeting for a coffee / cinema / drink etc let me know :-)

Colin :-)

Hi Colin !! Nice to meet you !
Oh Luxembourg is q very nice country, mqny interesting things to see here, like the gqstronomy ha,
I answered you in a private message, see you soon !!
And you, how long have U been here ?
:=)
Byeee !
Maud ^^

Hey Maud ,

I've been working here for 3 months now. So still new.

but liking it.

Also replied to your message :-)

Hope your doing well

Colin

hi Maud,

same goes for me, I'm new in Lux (couple of months) and always interested in meeting new people to share experiences.

If you're interested..feel free to leave a message :-)

have a nice day!

Tim

Hi Guys, I am also new here (since August). I joined a gym existence.lu`
and have found a lot of great people there.

Andre the owner will be happy to show you around!

let me know if you want to come along.

Hi All,
I'm french, living on the french side of the border near Longwy. I like to play rock music in a cover band and we are looking for an english native speaking for singing, male or female, so if you're interested or if you know somebody who could be interested please do not hesitate to contact me. And I'm also always ready to share a drink or a nice meal in town.

Hey guys!
I'm Agatha and I'm Polish- I'm visiting Luxembourg quite often because  my second part lives here ;-) but the point is while he is working I'm bored in apartment or just going to the city which I don't know especially. and anyway i think is great to make international friends- we could have great time, and maybe u know places which I didn't discover in Lux. ;-) look foward to get some news.
cheers
PS this time I'm stayin' longer so would be nice to meet u guys.;-)

Hi Agatha23 :-)

If you are looking for something to meet more people I am going to a burger place on Saturday with a few people meetup.com/expat-200/events/54060722/

The site in question does alot of evening / day things and so far everyone I've meet have been great :-)

Only space for 3 more people though. Otherwise I am happy to meet for a coffee, cinema etc any other time :-)

All the best

Colin

Hey

I currently live in Belgium but work and spent most of my time in lux.  so I can try and answer some of your questions :-)

Colin