Any mums in toulouse

Hi luckistara
How long have you lived in aussonne and what do you think of the area?I am out to look at houses on the 2nd and we have a couple of houses to look at in this area and it would be great to have a bit of an insight!!How old are your girls?i have a 6 year old daughter and a son aged 15.
Kerry

Hello everybody!!
I'm happy to read that there's more mums looking to join in this group...
As for me, I now have 2 little bundles, they both weighed 3kilos when they were born and are "for now" very quiet and sleep-not through the night though...;-) and breastfeed very well.
In a few weeks time, I'll be able to meet you and the kiddies...

Hope to hear from you all soon...

Congratulations syrielle! Good to hear youŽre all well.
Take good care of yourselves.

Congrats Syrielle :) on your two little bundles of joy. happy to hear all is well and yes look forward to meeting you and them in a bit. how about we say once you get some restful shut eye :) take care hun have a wonderful day

and hello luckistara glad to see a new mommy to the group. i live near castanet it is 20mins from toulouse. and kerry i have a few friends near aussonne and they just love it there. it is a good area for the children as well.

Hi thanks Tammy we are off tomorrow house hunting and aussonne is on our list!!
Toulouse here we come.
Kerry

Hi ladies :-) Hubby, myself & our two girls are moving out 1st September !  Really looking forward to meeting all you mummies !
I'm slightly concerned about my youngest daughters milk ... She is 14 weeks now and I have just started bottle feeding. I am using aptamil & wondered if any other mums are in the same position? Do they sell formula in France ... As I know each country differ with what they advise you should give your baby.
I'd really appreciate someone getting back to me on this !

Thanks

Tatiana xx

Hey all !!
Mummywalker, if I'm not mistaken, aptamil can be purchased here. It'll be nice to meet you too !! good luck with your moving out and packing etc...xx

I am a father, I am happy to meet the mothers in order to share method of teaching the chirent. If any of you interested in this subject, leave message here, pls.

Thank you for letting me know that syrielle I can relax... a bit now lol
Moving is so stressful with two little ones. We were hoping to move to Colomiers but the mobilty lady said not to hold our breath as she doesnt think we will find somewhere there!
Can anyone let me know if there are any other places they would suggest?
Thanks x

Hi All Mommies

We just moved to Colomiers 2 weeks ago - would be nice to meet some Mommies and also tips about the area etc.

I have a 22 months old son and he is a Very Busy Bee so needs to be entertained.

We are a South African couple but have been living in the UK for 7 years so just arrived from the UK.

Deirdre

Hi everyone!! I can move now and meet some people...
I'm close to the city and there's a place I know of, where children can play and mums can chitchat...
send me your contacts by pm so we can plan a meeting...

Hope to see you all soon

cheers

Hello all:  My 9-year-old daughter and I have beeen living in Hungary for the past 2.5 years and are looking for our next location.  I am on the last year of my teaching contract and am researching and exploring my options.  Next week, my daughter and I will visiting Paris and Belgium and would like some and any advice you can offer.

Hi all I am currently living in colomiers and have been for a few months me and my family are English I have a daughter age 7 an a 18 month son just wondering if anyone is interested in meeting up for a coffee and a chat

Hi, been in/near toulouse, (pibrac), for 2 years now, (omg how time flies). saw your forum topic on new mums, (sorry, i'm a single dad of 1), but i thought if you did not already know, there is a the above social organisation,  tots and co, based in leguevin for parents whose partners work. http://www.totsandco.org/ .they get up to loads and have a web site if you are interested. j and Maxxx

Hi Clairelouise82 welcome and hopefully we can meet soon :)
also hello maxtiger1 my family and i are also moving to your home town of Pibrac next week so any tips on living there and fun things to do (i have a 7 year old daughter and a 15year old son would be very grateful).Also here if you fancy a coffee or a beer with my husband !! Only 6 days and we will be arriving in toulouse !!!

hi there, thanks for the reply. you should like pibrac. my son goes to la salle. very good school, very good reputation. starts from maternel to college, so should suit your children until lycee. would be great to meet up some time. working on a building project until my boy gets back from the uk on holiday. theres loads of stuff around locally to do and with the heatthere are the much needed pools and lakes with beaches  everywhere. have a peep at the tots and co web site, (based in leguevin near pibrac), they have lots going on. good luck with the move, it'll be great and theres loads of x pats and before you know it you'll all be bi-lingual like my boy

Hi maxtiger1
Thank you i have been looking for pools and river beaches and i have seen some lovely ones which we will be needing(as we do not have a pool),As for the heat we are looking forward to the weather there as we will be coming from seville and temps have reached 49 degrees last week!!Well any thing you think will be helpful please pass on!!we will let you know when we have settled and look forward to meeting you and your son (with the great name!!!).
Kerry and Dave

thank you. 49!!!!!!!!!!! i thought it was too hot at 30 to 40 that it gets to here. take care. Julian and Maximilian

Hi everyone and welcome to Maxtiger,
Pibrac sounds nice, haven't been there yet !
I will be organising a tea party as soon as everyone is back from holidays and big kids back to school so that mums and dads can meet. 
I was thinking about having a set day when we could have a tea party every fortnight or once a month each time at a different person's place. Let me know what you guys think about the idea. I volunteer to be the organiser of those meetings :)

Cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi syrielle
I hope you and the babies are well?Tea party sounds great to me but i think my children will be to old as my daughter is 6 so will be at school,if you do anything after school,weekends or wed afternoons count us in. :) xx

Hi syrielle!
That sounds like a fantastic idea... Please count me in! I'm really looking forward to meeting some fellow mothers in toulouse!!
I would be more than happy to host at my house too.
We move to Toulouse a week Saturday and move into our home on the 04th September so please let us know what plans are made :))
Looking forward to meeting you all!
The Walkers !
X

Hey thanks for the answers,

Yes, its all good with the babies, not easy every day but dealing with it !!! They don't go to sleep very early...But are very good during the day so I do catch up on sleeps!! Thank god!
Still breastfeeding, which is fantastic as long as it goes well.

How about we have a Saturday meeting for the first one so we can all introduce our families ? May be in a park somewhere as there might be lots of us ! Suggest dates please ! I was thinking Saturday 07/09!

LOL Kopr,
my daughter is 5 and a half and I was thinking of wednesday afternoons so that the big kiddies can meet too !! So yeah you are in !!

Good, counting you in too mummy walker!!

Oh and before I forget, let me know how many children you all have and how old they are.

My family: hubby and I + 3 children: daughter aged 5 and twins aged 2 months

Hi Shane

All your ideas home,park meetups etc sounds great!

I just saw on the calendar that 7/9 is a Friday - you mentioned Saturday

If its the Friday then great, the 8/9 Hubby have his Game Day so myself&Kai always attend the games

Regards

Deirdre

Hi syrielle again!!
Saturday or Sunday is great for us then my husband can come along,but Friday could be ok as he is not on shifts yet and not to sure when this will happen.
My children's ages 6 year old daughter (7 at the end of sept).
15 year old son and one big kid of a husband lol :)
Kerry

Good luck with your move Walker family !!
We got here 2 weeks ago and slowly settling,did you find your house yet and what area?
If you need any help feel free to message.
Take care
Kerry

Thank you syrielle & Kerry!
We have 2 daughters aged 3 (nearly 4) and a 4 month old baby :) Olivia & Gracie... Then hubby and I !
We are moving to Villeneuve tolosane - near ikea !! I do drive though so I can meet other mums through my transport. Where do you all live?
Tatiana x

We have just moved into Pibrac not far from the ist,i have not driven here yet!!but mainly that is because i do not have a car yet.Kerry

lol hi all newbie moms and dads seems my idea of meetups is being takin over ^^ see what happens when u go to have a surgery lol

Hi, I'm also up for meeting but can't make that Saturday. Hope to get to meet you all soon.

Hii everyone!
Anyone meeting up soon for an afternoon tea, park meetup, anything??;)
I have a 2,5 months old daughter and just would love to meet other moms so I'm not getting too bored at home :D
Currently on my maternity leave until end Sep.
Catherine

Oh forgot to mention, I live in Toulouse. Will soon move to blagnac though in November!:)

Hi all !!
hope all is good now Tjuano after surgery !! Will you be free to come to the get together?
We can both be the organisers if you like...

I was thinking about meeting in Jardin des plantes in Toulouse, mainly because its central and there's no dog poos. But other suggestions welcome.

And lets make it the Sunday 9/9 so that everyone can come!!
How about a bring and share ? And meeting at 3h30 pm ?

Waiting for your answers !! Bisous

Hi everyone. Do you normally meet with your husbands too on weekend meet ups? and do you ladies also meet during weekday? :)
Weekend is mostly the time hubby wants to spend time with the little one, so hence why i'm asking.
Ill try to make it on 9/9!

Hi syrielle
Sounds good to me ,will be bringing my hubby,15 year old son and 6 year old daughter.Is parking easy around the park?
Look forward to meeting all who turn up x

Hi all, yes hubbies are more than welcome, I was thinking of a family meet up so we get to know who is who and then organise fortnights ones with mums and kiddies.

Yes Kopr there is parking around the park, I'm going there this sunday to check out the place again and find a good spot for us...

Will keep in touch....

xx

i have held meetups before there and only time the parking is good is in the morning so be prepared for that as that is a popular park and the parking in front tends to get filled quick.I am not available that day so good luck sept i am starting my reg meetups so will be sending those on the list a email soon.i have about 100 or so on that list so if your not on it and want to be send me a pm. always hubby's allowed what is a family meet up without the papa's as well right :)

shane ill def be there on the ninth sounds great thanks for organising
tjouanno hope u bette after ur surgery looking forward to ur meet ups too,hopefully more than three of us will pitch up at the next one lol see u aall soon

Hi syrielle,  we will be there in the 9th.
When you say bring & share do you mean food ?
Thanks
T
X

Hi Shane

Will not be able to make it as I have my mums group "MOPS" BBQ that day for all our families.

Hope you have a lovely time

Deirdre