Is this package enough?

Dears,
I'm offered a job as a copywriter with a total of 11000 Dirham; 6160 basic salary, 840 allowance, and 4000 for accommodation. I'm single and living alone. The company is ready to grant me an accommodation covering the water and electricity as well as maintenance fees and including white goods. If I accepted the company accomodation, I won't get the 4000 accommodation allowance.

Do you think this is a good offer? Should I accept the company accommodation or search for another one?

Search for another accommodation option. You are single, and would fit into a studio easily. The rentals for Studios are ranging between 30,000 to 36,000 dhs a year.
Your salary is great, you will save and live a great life, but, make sure your the one who decides on accommodation, because you'd rather be paying around 3000 dhs a month your way.

Good Luck !!

Thanks for your reply. The accomodation allowance cover the water, electricity, and maintance fees. Will I be able to find studio covering these fees with 30,000 to 36,000 dhs a year?

Of course, water, electricity and maintenance fees will NOT exceed 500 dhs a month. I have been in the UAE since 32 years, 48,000 dhs for a year covering all of the above is too high. When are you planning to move down ?