Is it difficult to find a job with accomodation for non-Egyptian?

Hi,
I need you're advice please!
I would love the opportunity to work in Alexandria as an English language teaching assistant (I have a TEFL certificate) and would like to put it to use, or maybe in a call centre or any other work that requires a native English speaker.  i have seen many jobs advertised with accomodation and medical insurance, is it possible to find this?
and i am having so much difficulty getting any form of responce from anyone that i sent my CV to :(

any advice would be deeply appreciated, thankyou!

Unless you find abroad and get mentioned in your contract that you have accomodation and health insurance, i don`t think you can find here, maybe touristic area as Sharm el Sheick and Hurgada in hotel jobs where already you find a big demand. But be aware of what kind of health insurance and accomodation you get. Good luck.

Yes, Is it difficult to find ajob with accomodation for non Egyptian, But its not IMPOSSIBLE Try to search and google it , But be aware of health insurance and accomodation you may get.

This may can help you :-)

www.goabroad.com/teach-abroad/search/eg … h-abroad-1www.tefljobplacement.com/egypt.phpwww.board.classifieds1000.com/Egypt/Edu … dria_Egyptwww.workcircle.com/jobs/egypt/english

Also you can send your CV to 

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Jobs and careers in Alexandria

https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/af … reers.html

OR Post your CV here.

https://www.expat.com/en/add-classified … lexandria/

tell me how its going with you :)

GOOD LUCK.

thankyou so much Wild and Egyptianny...wowwwwwww i will be so busy later going through all of these links...thankyou so much...i will let you know how it is all going and hopefully i will get good news insha'allah :D

you mentioned be careful of medical insurance and accomodation..in what way please?

SALAM Debo, Thanks for adding me :)

I mean the exploitation by the company you may be
laid behind the conclusion of the work and also medical insurance that you have imposed high prices in the end you can not use it,

Hoping all be fine with you INSHA'ALLAH :D

Salam Adam :D thankyou for accepting me!

ahh yes i understand now...i will take particular care on these things now, thankyou :D

You Are Welcome Sister :D

Debo_UK  Salam,

As an expat I will tell you that you will probably find a position in a school as a teacher just because you are british.  They do not require degrees at the schools however, that being said the foreign affairs office where they give you the visa will require a bachelors degree in a language or science to give you the visa. 

I would have to say that you should try to contact the schools directly.  You could go to Egypt attempt to get on at Vodafone but that is in Cairo. Your best options for teaching however, will not be in Alexandria.  Alexandria hasnt taken off with all of these things like Cairo has unfortunately gain I seem to be the downer on this but Alex is a place to vacation for most unless you have tons of savings or can work in a hotel and as and expat you must have tons of experience and it would have to be a management position.

Good luck on getting to Alexandria

you can find a job in Speak Up center
they wanna English language teachers