Top hiring sectors in Alexandria

Hi,

let's talk about job opportunities in Alexandria.

What are the top hiring sectors?

And according to you, what are the most promising job sectors, which will keep creating jobs in Alexandria?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience,

Julien

i think engineering , as electrical and mechanical engineering

also shipping , import and export sector

For Expats,
Chances for them to find an Engineering job is almost impossible due to the very low salaries and the abundant reserves of Engineers.

Your best bet is Language/ Cultural Institutes there many of them who would recruit a foreigner (and maybe without certificates if he is a native of a specific language) salaries in this case might be lower than international standards but would be better by far than their Egyptian counterparts.
Also MANY language schools will recruit teachers but i think it will be more of a fixed job not a free lance or temporary one like private language institutes , and those pay well.

Last will be a Public relations sector, i believe a cheap advertisement in al-waseet or al-souq with Egyptian friend`s help "to not be fooled etc." offering services is a very fast way of getting a job and reach many audience.
Some International bodies needs native speakers.

last thing might be a call center advanced ones aren`t that much in Alex though.

Also for your safety, Legal services in Egypt are VERY cheap...
If you have an Egyptian friend let him get you a lawyer to make sure of whatsoever you are doing in Egypt like checking the contract or speaking with the people involved in the job/activity to check for a probable fraud.
in this case such a lawyer won`t get more than 30 Euros/ 35 Dollars or so.

SPECAILLY for younger females/ladies!

@Spiritstallion - thank you for the sharing of information :)

Thx Max :) , BTW i noticed many of the admins were or related to Mauritius.
Good Forum and staff! and i really like the idea of it being working on Mobiles (android)