Looking for a Native English Speaking Tutor in Alexandria

Hello.

Is there any English Native speaker here in Alexandria interested in Tutoring English? Send me a private message :):)

You can also check out the jobs section if there are English tutors who can help you. If not, you can post your add there to increase more replies.

Hello chepkel

An advert in our Language classes in Alexandria may help!

Please check that section out :top:

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello, I am interested in a tutoring position. Please inform me of some details.

Thank you,
Naseem

Hello
Iam not native but i can teach you english if you like

Hello there Mido8mido,

do not hesitate to drop your own advert in the Language classes in Alexandria section of the website so that other interested members may get in touch.

All the best
Bhavna

Hello iam new on this blog so i donot know much and yes i can help any person .. iam living now in alexandria

Hello,yes I would love to relocate and tutor your child in  English, I am an English speaking American and I would be a win win situation for both of us .im looking to relocate to Egypt and in need of a job there . This sounds perfect for both of us .

Welcome on board Laurel  :cheers:

Please bare in mind that you replied on a old thread and I have the feeling that this position might be taken a long time ago.

I suggest to look in the jobs section and you're able to post a free add as well.
You'll get more reviews.

Closed