Looking for a job in Alexandria

Hello people, IŽm a Bosniak man originally from the region of Sandzak in Serbia that today lives in Sweden, IŽm married to an egyptian woman and IŽm considering to come and live in Alexandria, I was wondering if there are any job offers for me?

I have a high school degree in social sciences and economy and speak English, Swedish and Bosnian language fluently and I am willing to learn arabic In shaa Allah.

I have previously been working within the customer service and callcenter  sector and as an store employee.

I have good computer knowledge, MS office, Internet, etc

I have a Swedish Citizenship and a European union-passport

I have also an Serbian citizenship.

and I will In shaa Allah obtain a Egyptian work permit.

for more information about me, feel free to ask!

you can reach me here on this thread and at [email protected]

Hello Ali_BegovicŽ, I suggest you to post an advert in Alexandria classifieds > Jobs section, this may help.;)

All the best,
Harmonie.:)

I have to say there are probably options for you in the job market however, without a University Degree it will be difficult for finding a job that pays well. Teaching pays the most in Alexandria unless you have an Engineering/doctoral degree.  Even in Cairo it would be very difficult to make more then 5000LE a month. I hate to be a complete downer but Alexandria is not where one moves to make tons of money unfortunately.

What about for graphic designers art artists...is there a specific city known for creative folk?

I have checked the classified's I just want a personal opinion :)
Also...does it appear that you have an abundance of foreign talent which makes much competition..or is one like me in demand,(hopefully) :)