Could do with some advice and need accommodation

Hello everyone I'm from London an English Teacher and travel youtube vlogger expected to arrive Tuesday in barcelona Could do with some advice and need accommodation for 1 or 2 nights anyone help please

There are a few different options for finding accommodation on a short-term basis. Airbnb is a website and app that connects people who need a place to stay with people who need to rent out extra space. You can search for rooms or apartments in specific areas, and the prices vary depending on the location and quality of the accommodation.

Another option is Couchsurfing, which is a community of travelers who offer their couches (or floors) to people visiting their city. The site has a database of members who are willing to host travelers for free, and it's possible to search for accommodation based on location and dates.

Finally, you could try contacting your local friends or family members

@Lostking98

Good options from @annabellbeckham. I'm a booking (dot com) fan, myself, especially for very short visits.

Barcelona is a super city, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Lots of interesting sites and great architecture, tough to do it justice in only 1 or 2 days!