Au Pairs in Barcelona

¡Hola!
Does anyone know of an au pair meet up group in or around BCN? I'm currently living in El Prat with my host family and have yet to meet anyone of a similar situation.

Any au pairs reading this please get in touch and maybe we can organise something!

fins després!

Hello annieniamh.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Ill be there this summer :) not sure if thats any good though :/

Hey there,

I'm living and working as an au pair as well in central BCN :) I'm up for arranging something as well!

Ida, Copenhagen DK

Holaaaaa!  Annienimah. Que tal ???    Heiiii  I am not at the same situation as youuu, actually. I am from here, barcelona  but i want to practise my english so if you are interested to meet people from here and improve your spanish i can help you !!!!  :-)

Hello Cami-rp -> Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Community section (Language Exchange) in the Barcelona classifieds. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Girls

I'm in the same situation as Cami-rp. I'm spanish but I want to meet some new people that can help improving my english skills.
In correspondance, I can teach spanish or catalan, and show the best hidden places of Barcelona.

I would like to join your proposal of having a meet up.
;)

Hello! I was living here as an au pair before moving here permanently
, so far I only know a few native people so if you would want to meet up sometime I'd love to! :)

-Emily

Hey guys! I'm living in Barcelona working as an au pair as well! I've been here since May, but it's always nice to make more friends!! Feel free to contact me if you'd like to meet up sometime!!

Brandi :)

Hey everybody!!

I'm a girl from Finland, 19 years old.
In April 2013 I'm coming to BCN to work as an au-pair.
I would love to meet people, from any country, to have a good time, chill out...
Spanish people as well, I want to improve my Spanish skills and I would be happy to help with English as well, of course.
I speak English and Spanish.

Feel free to write me :)

Hi! I am living near Lleida and also will start spending more time in Salou, once the kids of the family I am an au pair for finish school! I would love to meet up for a day or weekend with someone!
Ps. i only speak english but I am very interested in learning spanish!

Hey !
I`m living near Barcelona! I'm here until the 17th September:)
Feel free to contact me !!:)
I would be very happy!:)

[moderated: no free ad on the forum. Please use the business directory. Thanks.]

Hi everyone!

I used to be an au pair here and then I moved back and am now working as an English teacher. I would love to meet some new faces! Let's organize something- is anyone free this week or weekend? I live on Diagonal close to Gracia so we could find a bar or something around there? What do you guys think? Message me if you want to meet up!

I'm not quite sure how to find your contact info or if you can find mine but here it is:

+1 661 204 8741 (I have whatsapp and viber)

or [email protected]

Take care,

Katrina

Hola! I just moved here too about a week ago! One of my friends from the states is here too and I've met a few other au pairs, but we should meet up maybe explore the city a little bit!! The more au pairs the better!

Hey guys! don't really know how this thing works but feel free to contact me via whatsapp @ 655671938!  I just moved into the city as an au pair and would love to meet up/explore the city with other au pairs!!

Hey,
I just moved here less than a week ago, so let me know if anyone wants to meet up!

Hi Tee x,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Maybe you a few words about yourself as an introduction pls ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi i would like to meet up with some other au pairs..i living near the centre of barcel8na..i really want to meet some friends here..

Hi Guys.. Im also new here (2months to be exact). Im not an aupair, but i used to..
Im from the Philippines, it would be nice if i'll meet and have some friends..
Im working in Maria Cristina but im living here in Mercat nou..

Looking forward to meet you guys.

[moderated: no free ads please]

Hi (: i will be in Barcelona as an Au Pair fron the first of September. And would love to meet some people.

I would like to see the city, go to museums, drink coffee and what else is nice to do in Barcelona.

I'm danish and 20 years old.

Hope to meet some of you.
Best Anne-Line

hey guys!

I'm in Barcelona since the 1st of september and I work as an au pair. I would like to know what are the best schools in the city to take spanish courses? And of course I would like to meet others au pairs :)

Hi pia!! I'm from California, I'm an Au pair here as well, well an English teacher now but I live in Barcelona as well! I've met some other Au pairs who are really great! What are your plans for this weekend or today?!

Find me on fb and message me there! Haha [email protected]

Hey guys,

I live in Barcelona since the beginning of September for at least 1 year. It was not planned  so I am in hotel for the moment. Anyone could give me some help on how to get something (appartment, room mate...)

Thanks
Jay

Hello Eva, i am a little bit in the same situation as you... except that I could help with your spanish. In any case let me know it could be great to meet.
Jay

Hi to all the au au pairs!
I am living here in barcelona for 9 months until june 2014! If anyone of you would like to meet it would be great to explore barcelona together! i am spanish so if you need help to learn just ask me!

soo if there is some interest just contact me

Hey guys!

Same here, I'm a 24 y-old French guy doing his au pair time in Barcelona City!
I would love to meet other young people to have a drink and enjoy this wonderful city during the week ends. I'm planning to start some rock-climbing in a club (as I am a newbie), take catalan classes, and jam a bit with my bass guitar (which I don't have yet, but this should not stay like that too long!)

If that sounds appealing to you, feel free to drop me a line!

Y'all may want to take a quick look here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=309056

See you soon!

P.Ax

Hi, I'm living and working as an au pair as well in Castelldefels (Barcelona) I' until summer'14! I speak spanish and I want to meet some new people!!!

:)

Lurd!

Hi Lurd!

I'm spanish but I love meeting new friends.
In addition I also love to practice speaking in english.

If you want we can have a drink someday :)

Send me a private message and we can start chatting on whatsapp.

Besos

Hi I just moved to Barcelona from the United States to be an Au Pair. I am currently living with my host family and don't know anyone yet, I would love to meet up sometime and meet some new people!

Hi,

I'm an au pair from Florida and would love to meet new people! I'm currently living in Castelldefels. If anyone would like to go to museums or get some drinks with me, let me know!

Chelsea

Hola,

Im from Philippines, Im au pair in Norway , presently living together with my Norwegian host. we live in Esplugues Llobregat.Im also looking for friends.I hope you are interested to meet me.Thanks

Regards,
Dean

Hi u...I'm noa. Living now in Barcelona.maybe I can help u,and u will help me. I need ur English.it can help me find a job.im new here. We can be friends.we are nice people.u gonna love us.i live with my boyfriend and another friend.they working on startup and me need a job...

Hey there!

I am an American working as an Au Pair in a small town right outside of Barcelona. I usually go into the city on the weekends and I would love to have some one to hang out with as well as meet new people.

Thanks!

Hey :) i'm New as well ans looking forward to get to know new People :) are you Interested in Having a Coffee together?
Saludos :)

Hola!!!!

I m a new aupair here in barcelona and I would like to know new people!
would you like have some coffe with me or visit the city togheter??  :D
you have to do only oone thing..Answer me  ;)

Valery

I need to do one thing,,,let's here it,,,

Hey guys, just read your message. Well, here's the thing. I'm a 24 y-o French guy, former au-pair (I couldn't fit in the family, or the family wouldn't let me fit in, you'll decide  :) ) and if you wanna have a good time this week-end, you guys just send me SMS/whatsapp 722 503 441. I know a few bars that are pretty cool, we will have great time for sure. Maybe my roommates will come too, it depends on them.

Quick description of myself : I am a talkative guy and I love to make new friends, I enjoy laughing (some people don't, that's why I mention it), rather nerdy/geeky (but not freaky), beer lover and voilà! For the rest, best meet me in person  :D

I can't wait to meet new people, it's kinda hard to get in touch with cool people.

Hope to see ya this week-end!

Pax