English girls want to make new friends - been in BCN 6 weeks

Hi Guys,

Both my girlfriend and I moved to Barca 6 weeks ago. Now we're starting to feel a bit more settled so we're looking to make new friends.

We already hang out with a group of people I know from back home in Manchester. But we're looking to broaden our circle of friends. Any Spanish speakers would be a plus as we're eager to learn Spanish...but we're not fussy really as long as you're nice and easy to be around :)

We're both in our early 30's. We like tennis, football and running. Also like nights out eating or drinking decent beer/wine. Or just simply watching the footy.

If you want to hang out please get in touch.

Thanks for reading,

Kay & Laura

hi i hope you are fine and enjoying barcelona i am from pakistan now in spain since 1 year.

are you intrested to make pakistani friends if you like mail me at [email protected]

Hey

Im a 26 year old danish guy, recently moved to Barcelona, and still in the process of meeting people here. Ill be up for meeting up for some tapas, or a beer one of these days.

Let me know if you wanna meet up ( Anyone reading this )

Me email is [email protected]

Hi guys!!

I'm a student from Bcn! I love to meet new people and after a year in the US I would love to maintain my English fluency! I could teach u some Spanish too!

let me know if u are up to a drink or anything!:)

hugs!
Meritxell

Hi Txell

I would really like to take you up on that offer, I have been living in bcn for allmost 4 months now, but I hardly know any locals. Maybe i can even practise my spanish a little once in a while.

You can catch me on [email protected] Let me know if you want to meet up for a beer or something one of these days :)

Thomas

hey Kay,
still looking for more  friends :)

I am also looking for friends

Ed

hi looking to make new friends to meet recently shifted to barcelona please feel free to contact me

Hey guys, I have my roots in Bolton though I've lived for many years in the Big Smoke. I speak spanish pretty well though it would be good to slip into my northern accent in the right company. I'm a fairly fluent spanish speaker, I'm actually working on a bit of french right now.

Later,

Sal

kaylaurabarcelona wrote:

Hi Guys,

Both my girlfriend and I moved to Barca 6 weeks ago. Now we're starting to feel a bit more settled so we're looking to make new friends.

We already hang out with a group of people I know from back home in Manchester. But we're looking to broaden our circle of friends. Any Spanish speakers would be a plus as we're eager to learn Spanish...but we're not fussy really as long as you're nice and easy to be around :)

We're both in our early 30's. We like tennis, football and running. Also like nights out eating or drinking decent beer/wine. Or just simply watching the footy.

If you want to hang out please get in touch.

Thanks for reading,

Kay & Laura

Well, I will also be happy to meet anyone of you for bicylces ride around Barcelona. I speak english ( pretty good..:D i think) and French and Spanish.
cheers

Hi Kay & Laura!

I realize that your post is from a year ago, but I'm hoping you still occasionally check or receive updates.

I'm new to Barcelona (been here 1 week) and interested in making friends. I'm 31, from NYC, work in Video Production. I love to try new foods, love the outdoors, movies, dancing, knitting, all kinds of things! Would love to grab a drink sometime!

Thanks,

Ryan

Hello Ryan,

Kindly suggest you write a new post of yourself. I don't think people in this old post are really organising anything. :)

Cheers,
Ying

ryanrobbins wrote:

Hi Kay & Laura!

I realize that your post is from a year ago, but I'm hoping you still occasionally check or receive updates.

I'm new to Barcelona (been here 1 week) and interested in making friends. I'm 31, from NYC, work in Video Production. I love to try new foods, love the outdoors, movies, dancing, knitting, all kinds of things! Would love to grab a drink sometime!

Thanks,

Ryan

rais.warind.  Skype id

warind wrote:

rais.warind.  Skype id

The thread you posted on is over 1 year old.

Hi everyone planning of coming to Barcelona for birthday holiday and will like to make new friends.

Hello! I'm an American who has lived in bcn for about 6 months. Always looking to meet new people! I can be reached at [email protected]!