Looking for friends

klp

Hi!

My boyfriend and I are moving to Barca in Sept. He'll be offshore for a month at a time so I'm also looking for people to hang out with. Lets keep in touch and hopefully we can meet up once I get over there.

Catriona

Hey

Isn't Barcelona the kind of place where people can get to know each other spontaneously? I expect it to be...

Anyway, I'm moving in July, we can go shopping to IKEA =)

hi jacqui!

i'm moving from australia to barcelona in sept 2010, also as an au pair :)

where abouts will you be located? feel free to email me if you like, i would love to meet up once i get there, as I also don't know anyone but the family.

will you be studying spanish while you're there? which language school are you at?

feel free to email me if you don't want to post these details on here :)

please let me know how your experiances are as an au pair in spain, i'm so curious as to what its like!

look forward to hearing from you!

x sarah

Hola!

Im living near central station(sants station)with my fiance and im looking for friends i can hangout with,i am filipina and working as an aupair in Denmark and Norway and now moving here in Barcelona and working also as an aupair.i really love the city and im enjoying it alot.i really love to meet new people here:)and looking forward to meet you guys:Dby the way we have 2 rooms available and we putting it for rent coz the house is so big for just me and my fiancee.

Muchas gracias por todo!

sweetmisery

Hey :) Im from australia i moved here in May of this year after travelling around. im living in barcelona and would love to make some friends as well :) Im studying spanish and trying to get work still. Feel free to contact me anytime as i would love to catch up! Dani :)

Hi everybody
I'm a catalan girl and I would like to meet pepople to hang out and practise my english, so what you think if I teach you spanish or catalan free and at the same time I show you the best places of Barcelona?? Great!Im thinking to move to US, Australia or London and could be good if you explain me your experiencies abroad. Feel free to contact me. Thanks;)

Hello everyone, My name is  Ivan, I come from Bulgaria but right now I'm studying and living in Paris. During this summer I'll be in Barcelona helping my father with his work. I'm looking forward to meeting new people here in Barcelona so that we can enjoy together this wonderful city. I've been a lot of times here but don't know the city very well, if anyone want to have a cup of coffee or a nice chat sometimes, please do not hesitate to contact me. my e-mail is [email protected].

Hello Everybody,

I am a Canadian with Mexican roots. I was invited to work in Barcelona and so I decided to take the risk. i speak English, French and Spanish. I would like to meet people so please do not hesitate to drop me a line to go to the beach, get a coffee, a drink or whatever other activity.

Hey all

I too have just moved over to Barcelona only 3 days ago as an au pair! I have come from London and dont know any spanish really but really want to throw myself in the deep end and learn! Meeting some people would really help my confidence as im a very social person at home and would really like the same here!!! please feel free to contact me :D:D:D

Hey Jacqui! (and all of you other au pair girls out there)

I'm currently looking for an au pair position in Barcelona for this winter/spring... do any of you have any advice? What agencies did you go through? 

I'd love to hear from any of you about your experiences -- hopefully I'll be on that side of the pond soon!

Peace,
hannah

Well i found my family on aupair world.com very easy didnt have to go through an agency, even though it maybe a little safer to do it by an agency. I did skype my family a lot to make sure everything was safe so i had no doubts by the time i came out here!

so far havent had much experience as ive only been here 4 days but from all the girls ive spoken to they are loving it here so im sure i will be too!!

Hopefully see you soon Hannah!

Hola!

My name is Alicja and I'm from Poland. I moved to Bcn a month ago and I work as an au-pair. I'm also looking for some new friends here so if u are bored or are looking for company to get out and do something crazy, don't hesitate to contact me ;)

Czesc Alicja,

Barcelona jest niesamowite miasto, zycie tutaj jest bardzo zabawne. :)

Chce poprawic moj polski, czy chcesz, aby spotkac sie na drinka i gadac po polsku kiedys?

Some of us are meeting up on the 16th in a bar in Gracia if you want to come along - https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=48456

JPope wrote:

Czesc Alicja,

Barcelona jest niesamowite miasto, zycie tutaj jest bardzo zabawne. :)

Chce poprawic moj polski, czy chcesz, aby spotkac sie na drinka i gadac po polsku kiedys?

Some of us are meeting up on the 16th in a bar in Gracia if you want to come along - https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=48456

Hahaha your polish is awesome!!! If you need some practice of course I can help you, just let me know when :)
If I don't have any babysitting on 16th I will join you for sure :)

Hello :)
Could you avoid to write in an another language than English in this forum? Thanks for your understanding!

Alicja,

I'm really flexible timewise, so it's probably easier for you to let me know when you are free, and we can meet for a drink/coffee/whatever.

There should be quite a few of us on the 16th, so it should be fun if you can make it.

I suppose that I will be there on 16th so we can talk about the details then :)

Hola! I am Filipina, and I'm moving in Vigo Spain next month. hopefully I can meet new friends nearby. and would love to learn Spanish as well. feel free to contact or send me a message, I'm eager to find new friends and would love to know how is life in Spain.