Expat blog Peru  Register now


To travel to Peru, you can choose between two main types of visas: the temporary visa and the resident visa, depending on the purpose of your stay.
Article written by expat blog
Expatriate health insurance Peru
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Peru.
>> Click here
Travel insurance Peru
Don't worry and travel happy across Peru.
>> Click here
Moving to Peru
A few tips from professionals about moving to Peru.
>> Click here
International Money Transfer
Currency Exchange and Money Transfer Specialists
>> Click here