Need information about peru green card availability

I was told that you can get a perm visa expat card if you have 1000 dollars a month income in Peru. if this is true where do you find the info and conditions on this.

Hi. You can get all immigration access going to the official source: http://www.digemin.gob.pe  (in spanish). As I read, If you donŽt work, you can enter as a “entreprenour” with a 30.000 $ capital, a bussiness and the obligation to employ at least 2 peruvian in your bussiness. The card is active as long as your bussiness ir working. Other ways to get in Peru involve work as freelance or work permission, but isnŽt mandatory nothing but being there studing or working.  If you have any additional question, let me know. Best regards.

so 1000 a month isn't a qualifier? what do I have to do if I marry an peru woman.

I believe that the $1,000 is that you can prove you have at least $1,000 per month guaranteed income, from sources outside Peru.  For example -- retirement, social security, etc.

1000 US $ per month for perm visa...could be, because they want to be sure that you can live there without "surviving". Remember that minimal sallary is 250 US $ and you can live well with at least 3 minimal sallaries per month.

If you marry a peruvian woman is great because she can give you her nationality.

Hi,

Does this link exist??
http://www.digemin.gob.pe/   

How to get permanent residency in Peru?

Thanks

Best you find a local Immigrations office and get the info sheet that outlines the multitude of steps and fees to pay to obtain the Carnet de Extranjeria........this will take about 3 months........

You need to have an official document stating your income from the funding source....... then,,,, this has to be OFFICIALLY translated by and OFFICIAL translator....... and submitted....... as well - you need to provide typical ID..... and,,,, I know you think your passport is OFFICIAL but it must be Validated by the US Embassy....... Lima.....of course there is a fee..... and ,,, you cannot just visit the Embassy,,,, you need to make an appointment and this is done only ONLINE.....

Refer to you what your are calling the Peru Green Card as the Carnet de Extranjeria........with this you will be called a Rentista......you will have Legal Residency, you will also be able to do banking......

hi have many questions about residency and staying an working  or retiring/working in Peru. Have the $1000 + income that will be coming into peru every month. but of course not the $30,000  resources.

I have been married to a Peruvian woman from Puno, but she seems not to want to return to Peru.

the 30k you mention is for a Visa based on investment.....

you have to submit a business plan / hire six Peruvians in the enterprise and I think it gets pretty technical to obtain it....

ok,,,,,,, the 1k income is true..... you just have to prove it with a document from the source.......

now,,,,,,, I am confused......... If you are married to a Peruvian citizen I think you qualify for citizenship........ you need to find out the details.......
but / be aware......

as a Rentista with the 1 k proof you will not have the "right to work"
as a Rentista you do not have a TAX status and are not taxed as citizens are on Income
ok..........
that said........ if you become a Citizen your Tax status changes and regardless if you paid tax on that 1k or more income elsewhere you are still and always obligated to pay taxes on your World Income.....

so,,,,,,, you may want to think twice about citizenship......

I can understand your spouse wanting to remain in the States...... a fully developed country with all of the bells whistles and comforts........ many Peruvians Dreammmmmmm about being in the states........

funny......... I came to Peru for a date....... ending up with a relation lasting for over 3 years..... the relation ended and I always loved Peru so eventually I came to live here....... Funny too that her dream was the states and that dream failed....... rather than she coming to the states ,,,,,,,,,, I..........end up in Peru........

so,,,,,,, My info I feel is accurate,,,,,,,,and I hope that it is helpful for you......

pistachio