Guitar Teacher/Session Guitarist available

Hi! I'm a Guitar Teacher from Australia and currently giving lessons in Classical/Flamenco, Blues/Rock and Metal guitar.  Contact me if your interested to increase your guitar skills or simply start playing from scratch!  You can check out my music videos @ facebook.com/danielamalmmusic - youtube.com/danielamalmguitar & youtube.com/amalmbrothers

Hi and welcome on board Daniel !

I would suggest you to post an advert in the classes section of Stavanger classifieds.

Thanks and regards
Armand

Hi , I am looking for a electric guitar teacher for my 15 year son.
I would like him to enjoy the instrument and have fun with it. He is interested to play but has had a very dull teaching experience before. We live close to the 3 swords. Would you be interested?

Hi Miromol,

This ad is pretty old and the OP has been inactive for almost five years.

You may want to place an ad in CLASSIFIEDS section for better responses.

Good luck
Z

Miromol wrote:

Hi , I am looking for a electric guitar teacher for my 15 year son.
I would like him to enjoy the instrument and have fun with it. He is interested to play but has had a very dull teaching experience before. We live close to the 3 swords. Would you be interested?

Hi Miromo,
I've since moved to Oslo but can recommend an electric Guitarist who knows his craft. His name is Togga and you can reach him at [email protected] - 90 16 91 33. I've informed him and he's available to teach so get in touch :) All the best!

Ok and Thanks for your response.