Looking forward to getting to know new people :)

Hi !!

I am Swati from India,I am also just 6 month old in Stavanger (since feb'13), had moved due to my division transfer. I am glad you liking it here:) I personally love this city, cannot vouch for the autumn seasons though :P
I for some reason never follwed the forums here and realized today I missed out a lot, since I was looking forward to getting to know new people.
I had joined Elixia recently and go to the St. Olav center too. I love their zumba classes !!.
Do message me to get in touch .. would love to make new friends here..

Cheers !!
Swati

Hi Swati,

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Stavanger Forum for better visibility and more interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hey Swati I am Ana I just moved to Norway last week and I live close to Stavanger. I will be strolling the city tomorrow so if you want to have a coffee I will be available!

Hello Stavangers!!

This is Gara from India.. I moved to stavanger in October , i am gona stay here for a while and i am hoping to make some new friends.. so do ping me if u guys r planning something.. It would be Fun.

Cheers!!
Gara

Hey Swati,
                h r u  i am sandeep i planing to Study Visa Norway so Plz Hepl me and give to Instruction ther study and Work life.plz help me

[email protected]

sandeep

@ sandeep > This is to inform you that you have posted on quite an old thread (2013).

Can you please be more specific about your request please?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: