New to Stavanger and Norway

Hello,

I moved to Stavanger a week ago to move in with my Norwegian boyfriend. I am so far having a wonderful time and in the lucky position of not having to work yet.

I like to go to the gym (Elixia St Olav) and am looking for people that go there or would like to go there so that I can meet people and make friends.

I also like to cross stitch so if anyone knows of any stitching/knitting clubs in the area please let me know.

I am 31 and from England.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Rhigeedee and welcome to expat-blog

thank you for your introduction.

Melissa

hey, i am still pretty new here too. I am from Germany and 23 years old. If you like to drink a coffee one time in the city, just let me now :)
Sara

Sara Liebert wrote:

hey, i am still pretty new here too. I am from Germany and 23 years old. If you like to drink a coffee one time in the city, just let me now :)
Sara

Hi Sara, I'm 22 and from the Philippines. I'm also new here. You can send me a message if you'd like to have coffee/beer some time. :)

hey, my name is maria and im 19, i just moved to stavanger from iceland and i would love to meet some people because i don't really know anybody, please send me a message if you want to get in touch with me :)

Hello, I'm also new in town.
I've arrived in January to Stavanger for work. I'm 24 and I'm from Portugal.

As you I want to expand my network, so if you want to meet for a coffee just send me a message :)

Rhigeedee, as you I'm also going to Elexia to do some work out. If you want we can meet there one of this days :)

Hello,
I'm in Stavanger since Feb 1st
I'm an aupir and I live with a host family in Randaberg.
I would love to meet new friends and have some fun in that cIty.

Kasia  27 years old fom Poland
:)

(moderated: off topic + please start a new thread)

Hi,
I'm Nicolas, I'm 24 y.o. and I'm from France. I just moved to Stavanger. I'm interested in meeting new people and make some new friends.

I speak French, English and I'm learning Norwegian since I arrived at the start of February.

If you want to meet some time for a drink, or something else, tell me.

Hello Rhigeedee!

Welcome to Stavanger! I'm so glad you are loving it so far :) Have you heard about the Expat coffee meetups? A group of expats meets up every Wednesday at 11 o'clock for coffee at Food Story on Lokkeveien! It's a fantastic place to network with other expats and meet people with similar interests! Check out the Stavanger Expats Facebook page for all the events!

Cheers,

Chelsea

[Moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website pls]

Hi,

I am looking for portuguese and norwegian people in Norway, especially in Bergen.

Regards, ( Abraço)

Filipe

I m new in Stavanger i have arrived September last year  :) Looking for expand my network of friends and contacts :)