New in Stavanger - Looking for new friends!

hi

Hi Carola and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll get a lot of nice contacts here.;)

Harmonie.

Harmonie wrote:

Hi Carola and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll get a lot of nice contacts here.;)

Harmonie.

I friend i am indian and i want to go to Norway as a job seeker visa so pl help me after arrived there for placement and searching a job.

Regards
Narendra Patel

Hi Narendra Patel, could you please start a new thread on Stavanger forum for better visibility.;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

hello  friend i am Indian and i want to go to Norway as a job seeker visa so pl help me after arrived there for placement and searching a job.

regards
Narendra

Thank you Harmonie for the warm welcoming. I think this site is very good. It's much easier to get in contact with people here than any other website I've tried til now. So keep up the good work! ;-)

Hi ,

I'm a potential contact here in Stavanger !

Hello!

Another potential contact here in Stavanger/Sandnes area :)
I am 25yr male. Just send me an email if you need a contact or friend to explore the Nord Jæren (Stavanger, Sandnes, Bryne, Egersund) area.

HI, i am from Russia, in Stavanger now, 27 years old. I want to find friends here too) You can write me, i will be very glad!!

Hi,

I'm another potential contact in the Stavanger area :)

I'm 20 and recently moved from Sandnes to Madla and visiting my parents here for 3 weeks

Hey my name is Neda,I'm Neda and coming from serbia I'll be in Stavanger in ten days for studying and I will probably be lonely so any friends will be desireable:)

Hello Carola!

I'm also new here - well, from April, but I hadn't time for too many things.

send me an email and we will talk.

see you,
alex

Yiasou Xaroula - is that your greek name ?  I am Australian from Greek parents now living in Stavanger because I met a norwegian guy 2 years ago.
I am a little bit older than you at 40 but very young at heart ;) and happy to meet you for coffee sometime.
I also met some Greeks last week that are forming an association so if I hear from them, I can include you on whatever is going on. 
As we are preparing for Xmas, right now is a little bit hectic. So perhaps in January we can meet for coffee.
call me anytime or message me.

take care,
God Jul, Kala xristouyena and Merry Xmas !!

Hi,
I'm Nicolas, I'm 24 y.o. and I'm from France. I just moved to Stavanger. I'm interested in meeting new people and make some new friends.

I speak French, English and I'm learning Norwegian since I arrived at the start of February.

If you want to meet some time for a drink, or something else, tell me.

hello carola.
l will arrive in may to Stavanger to work as a guide, l am from spain and l would love to meet you and others expats.
l will be looking for a room to rent, so if you hear of anything, please let me know.

antonio

Hi, is anyone here interested to work in the Philippines. We will be providing relocation package and travel assistance. Let me know by sending me a message at [email protected] Thanks a lot!

Hello everyone and my name is Martin and I've just moved to Stavanger form Scotland! It would be great to meet some new people!

Welcome to Stavanger Martin, which part of Scotland you from?

One and only Edinburgh :)

Ah well never mind, i'm from Brechin. How long you been in Stavanger?

It's ben a month now and you?

about 6 years.
Do you like it so far?

I love it here! People are great! But still need to learn the language.

6 years! Bet you miss bonnie Scotland.

Hi Hamidxxreza,i am Daniel from Romania.I speack a little english so sorry about this.I look for one job in Norwey because i and my waife want to live and work one time here.I need to one friend to advise me or maybe to help me if can is possible.Tell me please is a good ideea to want a work in Norwey?My qualification is plumber and i have 12 years experience.My wife not have one qualification but is very good as a good hause care,for example.I serch jobs to "finn.no" and not have no chance is very difficult.Maybe you know something and you may help us.All the best,Daniel

@DELIAN > why don't you start a new topic with your questions on the Stavanger forum. Thank you.

I thank you Christine. I think I'll try this but I'm very busy  to find some to work for me and wife.Have to say this: my wife's name is: Cristina.

I travel back to Scotland a fair old bit, so no chance to miss Scotland to be honest. So what brings you to Stavanger, study, work, Love or something else?

yes I was thinking in a time to go in Scotland but everything seems Norway is better

Pure curiosity and friends. Been siting too long in one place. how about you?

Work.

(Moderated: please post in the Jobs section)

So I just arrived!It would be nice to hang with some people who know the greatest spots in the city!Portuguese and nurse...I will try to learn Norwegian!!!!

Hello to everybody:)

If someone is into cycling or just a coffee, please let me know.

Been here in Stavanger only for a month:)

Regards,
Kristijan

@Yakuti,

I would like to meet you new people in Stavanger, I am new and looking for good friends to spend time with.

Let me know if you are still looking.

Regards.

Hi Carola !!

I am Swati from India,I am also just 6 month old in Stavanger (since feb'13), had moved due to my division transfer. I for some reason never follwed the forums here and realized today I missed out a lot :(, since I was looking forward to getting to know new people.
Do message me to get in touch .. would love to make new friends here..:)

Cheers !!
Swati

Hi Swati,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Please note that this thread is a bit old

Feel free to start a new topic on the Stavanger Forum please with all your question or even for sharing information :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi,

I am new to this place from india, looking friends here