IM SEARCHING A MAN FROM NORWAY WHICH IS MY FRIEND.

Hello everyone, im a women from philippines.
im looking or searching a man from norway which is my friend that i known last 2011 and we talk about 2 years and we had lost of contact last january 19,2013.
He is TORE KNUTSEN as far as i know he is a truck driver for a bakery company in norway.
as i know his family background he has a brother named ANDRE KNUTSEN.
i dont have picture of him because my computer got defect and i already reformatted so i couldnt have any picture left about him.
and the last news i knew from him that her mom got illness and it is cancer.
even though we lost of contact or i dont have any message from him.
i just like to search him as i want to know what really happened to him.
im just concerned to him.
please let me help him to search or to find because he is so important to me.

you can email me at my email add which we had contact before  r.rosmae[at]yahoo.com
you can send me thru yahoo messenger as well were we had all our conversation .

thank you so much.

Maybr you can try searching the phone directory in this site for norway 180- Directory everyone's number is registered so i guess if you have his details like full name and place that he is since you taljed for 2 years, you might find him :)

Best of luck in your search

Hello rosemae1

To keep your advert current and to better spread the word on your search, please drop a post in our Missing people in Norway classifieds section.

Regards
Kenjee

You're like trying to find a needle in a haystack! My suggestion would be try searching on Facebook! Wishing you all the best in your search for your friend!!