Hello norwgians is nudity Is it really acceptable

OK so i`m 17 yo girl . i went to Norway for an exchange student program to this other 17 year old girl .

however i just want to know if this family is normal .

so as i said this girl have an 13 year old brother , i just notice that here brother don`t care to go nude around his family .

there is allot of signs that she sawing her baby brother in the nude .

for example we was going to swim in her swimming pool in the basement suddenly she stopped me and said " she want

to check if her brother skinny dipping . she enter the basement alone , to told him to dress up . because i`m heading in

after a well she told me to come in . so my question is is perfect behavior or that's also weird in a Norwegian families .

hope that it will be a serious answers

thank you all . emma

Hello  emma and welcome to Expat.com

Hope that other people from sweden will be able to comment on the above. But I think that it depends on families and maybe for them its something that is not so odd.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello,

I don't know if I would call it normal, but Norwegians are generally more relaxed about nudity than other cultures, so your story doesn't shock or surprise me. I have heard similar stories before.

David

Hey there.  That is very abnormal and norwegian people are NOT more relaxing in nudity other than we dont shower whit our chlothes on. So perfect behaivior  is NOT even CLOSE.   :dumbom::P

Whilst nudity may be slight more tolerated here (Norway) in newspapers/tv which can/do show full nudity that behavior strikes me as abnormal even in Norwegian culture.

is this really I knew that modern world world is much free but much much is Norway