American Expats in Delhi - living near Dwarka

I'm staying near Dwarka now, and me and my husband are hoping to attend any social events or gatherings. Are there any regular gatherings? We'd like to make new friends and socialize a bit.

most welcome i am also now a days in Delhi living in Noida sector 3 if you want meet just drop massage i am always free evning time

hi dear how are you

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting external link on the Forum please

most welcome i am also now a days in Delhi living in Noida sector 3 if you want meet just drop massage i am always free evning time

Get in touch with - youtube.com/channel/UCf5kuLbHX4EmWU2jC34WCNQ - Americans living in India

You are invited at dinner some time at my home with your family, my wife will so happy to host you and your family. We just five Kilometre far from you

Hello how are you? I am an Indian from Chennai came to the US in 1990 to pursue research in Chemistry at Berkeley and after two years fell in love with a nice girl Melanie originally from Boston (Half German and half Scotland/Irish). After my Ph.D. and Melanie completed her BA in Psychology we married and now live in Charlotte NC where I teach at the University of North Carolina.  Melanie wants to become a teacher so I have encouraged her to study MA and get a teaching license. We made a trip to India three times in the last 10 years and now planning to go to Delhi, Agra and Chennai.

The best place for you to study Hindi would be at Hindi Prachar Sabha or Jawaharlal Nehru University(JNU). Though Delhi University is good in JNU you will find a lot of foreigners especially Americans.  You can become friends.

Where are you from in USA?  I have lived in MI, OH, and MN.  My mother-in-law and sister in laws are very good and I love my family to death.

My name is Ramesh but the full name is Subra Ramesh.  I have many friends in JNU and in Chennai and I can connect you to one of them.  Email me [email protected]

Hi u can e mail me.let s connect on ***** .

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : Please don't give your personal email address on the forum for your own security

u are married

Hello My Hindi Heart

We organize the events   but we prefer people who can perform
like singing, Dancing , Acting , Mono acting, Playing guitar or any other instrument.
Also if you are painting we will help you to find a good place for show.
Also we give chances to new fellows whom no one know ,   
Last time when we organize a Riksaw puller sang a very good song and he got lots of applaud from the crowd.

We are in Janakpuri , near to Dwaraka , you can be audience in case you do not know any form of arts.
You will get lots of artists to get connected with.
Well come to India
Rgds
Deep

Hi Happy Family,
Hope doing good in India.
Me also From New Delhi,
I am learning French language,
and i want to improve my Knowledge with diffrents people as you,so i will be happy to gain my knowledge.
If possible so can we discuss more.