New Delhi - Get-together party for Foreigners

I am Darina from Slovakia ..living in Delhi as well  ..

I and my friends from Czech republic we are planning to organize get-together party for foreigners !!!ONLY!!!  who stay in India.  The event will take place in South Delhi... We think , it can be great chance to meet new friends from abroad  to drink some chilled  beer..to listen some good music to have a fun and share stories and experiences of life in India, we are trying to tie up with some club in South Delhi, which will make for us some good package of drinks, food and music. ...let me know, if you would like to join us or maybe be if you know about some other pals who would like to do the same.

What do you think... or do you have any other better idea?

Please let me know.

With regards

Darina

Hi Darina,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Your topic was moved to the New Delhi forum for better visibility in the interaction.

That's a good idea. Please feel free to post further information according to this event. ;)

Regards,

David.

Lol "ONLY" sounds like racial. I would suggest try to interview people before asking to join for party :)
Regards

... i was absolutely ready for such comment.... as usual.. :D

...lol we deal everyday with such superficial people :lol::lol::D

Are you one of them ????

i am in. here from vancouver. How do we contact each other Daria?

Check your inbox.. :D

no but seem you are one of them :o

I love Indian predictors ..... who can judge the person by seeing one word, but sadly are not able to judge themselves... congrats... you rock the world..

she is not racist

its very difficult to explain something what I am facing here daily... if I wrote ONLY .. it doesn't mean i have some nationality problem... it is only because some people are using such group as this for other purposes ( like dating, finding girls etc. ) I don't understand why, but from time as I joined this group .. I am receiving messages from Indian guys.. who are asking me if i can go for coffee with them.... and it's not only here.. in every expat group..even in those ,  where is written that its only  for foreigners  I always find Indian guys.. who are using it for their purposes... that is a reason why I wrote ONLY foreigners ... do you need more explanation ???

No I don't need any explanation I guess your sole purpose has already proved above but I guess no nation is 100% menproof  for women. You are inviting or creating profile on public platform. And when you do, then bear the results also. I guess in your country or in my country we all have same problems i.e. "eve teasing" or "mail or phone spamming", you are behaving that you are facing only in India by saying like "Indian" are trying to contact you.
Definitely this site is not dating site but who said to you that its only for foreign people, i guess when you are visiting different nation, so do people from that nation also visit another nation or your nation. Its not who, that you are travelling around the world and I am really sorry that you can't decide the sole purpose of this site.

... see my post... and see what are we talking about here ... it has nothing to do with content of my post.. kindly respect it.. I am very much aware that this is public place and that its is also for Indian who live abroad.. as they are expats as well.. I am really sorry if I touch you to the core of your heart but then please tell me .. how I should write that I would like to organize party where only foreigners will come.. hmmm i will really appreciate your suggestions.. :D

Pleasure miss Darina, i hope my words wont express in hard notes.
Doesn't mean to create any offence against you, respectfully wish you a great get together with gathering you are expecting.
Enjoy your stay in India :D

i wish this site had an event option.

Hi Darina n hot greetings to ur friends too!

Me too foreigner also here working n living in Delhi n truthfully these days weekends are just awful for me. No friends to hang out so it would be very kind of you guys if u let me join ur crew..waiting for your offer n permission..over!

Sasha

@sachin........sachin if u will organize a party then will u invite me there? come on yaar. she is free to have party with the ppl of his choice. u r saying that she is racial.....i dont know that she is racial or not but if u will argue on wrong matter with her...then definately he will become racial and hate indians. u should just request her that u want to be a part of that party and after that it is her choice

Hi there. It sounds nice to hangout with the ladies. When do you plan to have it?

Hey, I'd love to join the party and meet other foreigners too. Do keep me informed & updated, so I can show up/help out!

hey there, don`t forget to call us for party too, us few expats here..

Sounds like a good idea Darina,  I have been living in India since 2006 and in Delhi since 2008.

Like to be kept in the loop on this wee get together party.

regards
Chris

Hi there just found the forum - i m in Delhi till 3rd Dec - any party / hang out happening? Lt me know :)

hey! great idea, i really wanna join you!!! plz let me know when the party will take place with all other detail!!!

regard

david

plz

hey PetalMusic, there's a party this Friday 27 at Marine House, if you are interested then let me know!

regard

David

PetalMusic wrote:

Hi there just found the forum - i m in Delhi till 3rd Dec - any party / hang out happening? Lt me know :)

please when is the date, i will also like us meet before then, we are planing of similar thing. discussion continues when we meet

Thanks Dearies

I am sorry to barge in on this thread like...I would like to seek apology in advance for the same especially since I am not a foreigner..but if you have a place for one non-expat do let me know...as I am getting bored as hell in delhi...and rest assured I'll not be hitting on any chicks..I have a gf and I only dig Indian chicks
I'd just like to hang out with a bunch of total strangers forget all my problems for a day and drink beer and play soccer..
If its okay feel free to reach out to me. else enjoy your party and have good time
SO drop me a line if you want me to hang out at your party
take care..cheers

Hi
I would like to be part of this group after taking relevant approvals from your side. Please do let me know.

Thanks.
Gunjan Rao

Hello david,is there any party in december?

Hello all, any plans for next week, before Christmas?

Indians are invited in party or not.................. tell me please.............

hii my name ashish ,i love also making new frnds and get together

i am in. here from UNITED KINGDOM. How do we contact each other Daria?

Hey I'm from delhi interested in foreigners to make friends and drinking If any one interested.;)