Are there any foreigners living in New Delhi, NCR or Noida, Ghaziabad

Hello!
I am a foreigner from Europe
I arrived at Delhi about 3 weeks ago
I would like to make friends with foreigners living in Delhi, or near capital region.

Hello karlinna and welcome to Expat.com!

A longer introduction for us?;)

Harmonie.

though i m not a foreigner ;)

I am a female from Europe.
I have a tourist visa and I decided to visit India to meet friends  whom I have known for past 2 years.
Currently I'm staying in Ghaziabad and legally I am not allowed to work here.
If i decide to stay here for longer, I might consider studying / working here.
I'm into travelling, music etc.
I would be interested having some contacts in India while my stay.
Maybe someone would help me in teaching hindi.
All foreigners/indians are welcome:)
karlinna

Hi,

There's a big expat community here.  Internations is an organization that has lots of activities. You can find them online at internations.org. I'd also recommend joining the Yahoo discussion group [email protected]. It has lots of members and is really active. Between those two, you are sure to find plenty of people living nearby that you can meet up with.

Hi Karlinna... How are you? I am Debashish based in Delhi

@Karlina, how are you? I am from GZB :)

Lets meet sometime..

i'm also foreigner and living here since 2 years.
so we can contact and discuss some more

Hi Karlinna,

Let me know, what you would be interested in, i am into event's in New Delhi, and my friend holds a expat night event every week. let me know if you want o drop by sometime.

Best.
:)

sylvamvi1 wrote:

i'm also foreigner and living here since 2 years.
so we can contact and discuss some more

you can contact me at my email ID

yes of cause. i need enjoying some time and dansing.if any event just let me know

hi karlina.its sylva. i can't send u a message cause i got a message saying that u r inbox is full.u can send me a skype friendship request smvima1

Hi Karlina,

This is Anubhav living in Delhi. Would b interested in being friends. I am also looking for new friends out here. Can teach u hindi :)

Regards,
Anubhav

Anubhav.m420 wrote:

Hi Karlina,

This is Anubhav living in Delhi. Would b interested in being friends. I am also looking for new friends out here. Can teach u hindi :)

Regards,
Anubhav

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/Libby/leghump.gif

Typical Indian Thinkers !! :P

saimans wrote:

What do you mean?

Alliecat wrote:
saimans wrote:

What do you mean?

You will come to know with time !!! How the Indian MALE Mind works..... :)

How does it work @saimans ? The Indian Male Mind :P

ghanshyampdave wrote:

How does it work @saimans ? The Indian Male Mind :P

I thought you knew it very well !! :lol:

:lol:

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c32.0.403.403/p403x403/524288_10151116205461153_2126719388_n.jpg

karlinna wrote:

All these forums are full of indians. Looking for an easy bite!

So you got bitten lady ? :P Too bad for you.
And what do you mean full of Indians :mad: Watch what you write.

Miss karlina, first look at urself before ur comment on others. I m sure the boys in the country u come from get a much easier bite than any Indian does.

Sincere apologies for my last posts ( if anybody read it ) and I am not a racist.
If you met me, you would understand that I am very humble (everybody has said it).
[Moderated]

who told u dat u r racist

dont worry "u r not"

Karlina, Please do not use language which hurts the sentiments of a human being..

hi how ru ..So w r u do u stay in Delhi..Shall v be frnds..If u wanna u can add me on my yahoo [email protected]

bommineni wrote:

hi how ru ..So w r u do u stay in Delhi..Shall v be frnds..If u wanna u can add me on my yahoo [email protected]

Yeah, I'm sure that's gonna happen :rolleyes:

It was good to see all your comments..... any ways... you are well come to New Delhi....!! and have a great time here.

By the way, Ms. Karlinna, If you are still looking for good friends in New Delhi... you can contact me also.. I can teach you good hindi. :)

Love to meet sometime back from London next week

jery
[email protected]

hey, how r u doing ? not sure whether u hv arrived in delhi yet but do let me know if u would like to meet up. looks like loads of guys are reaching out to u .... anyways incase we dont touch base ... u have a nice stay in delhi ...tc

hi dear\
just wish u welcome in NCR
as we can meet accordingly

hello.... dear...
my name is udaram and if you are still in searching for a friend who will help you out for all basic need like teaching hindi, to get to know about area and location in delhi.........feel free to contact me at any point of time..........

HAVE A NICE JOURNEY AND VISIT INDIA.

not an issue how can we thenm eet

Hi,

Can we talk a little? I am Alok from Ghaziabad. Working in Noida in IT company. How is India so far for you? Please let me know if you need any information, I would be more than happy assisting you. :)

You can contact me on [email protected]

Hi Karlinna,

are you still in India?
I'm originally from LAtvia but now staying in Gurgaon, have been here for 2,5 years. Have an Indian boyfriend in fact.
some of my good friends have left India so i'm looking for new company. It would be nice to meet somebody from Europe sometimes.
Let me know if you would like to meet up some day for coffee,shopping or whatever!
Madara

hey karlinna , where are you from exactly ? still in india?

yo can call me [moderated: pls avoid putting your phone number on a public forum] any time

Hello Friends

Hi friend_friend,

Welcome to expat-blog!

An introduction might be most welcome :)

Thank you,

David.