Recruitment agencies in Dubai and Abu Dhabi

Hi there,
I am seeking a new work opportunities in the UAE but it seems harder than I thought. Perhaps professional recruitment agencies or manpower agencies in Dubai or Abu Dhabi can help me to get easier.
Do you know which one provides reliable services for expat or any other sources?
Thank you for your help!

The better option which I can suggest you is to come for a visit and try. The companies prefer the candidates who are immediately and easily available to oversees candidates. Advertising yourself in a local newspaper by furnishing your details will help you to get some calls from potential employers. But it will make sense only if you can provide a local contact number. Which means, you must be here in this country. Wish you best of luck :)

Hi. perhaps, you can try TASC Labour Services LLC. www. tascoutsourcing . com

thank you

thank you, tho its too risky if i come and fail to get the job yet i can make it there in just five days when i get a job

Tqvm for the suggestion. I might be going there for a visit  n try as suggested.

Thanks

hi everyone,

any suggetions  for the cheapest hotel (or motel) to stay in UEA, especially in differents cities..(Dubai, Fujairah, Abu dabi, al ain...ect)  and how it costs the renting car.

thank you