Carrefour Employment Agency In Philippines

#1 23 September 2010 10:06:41

gerryanded
gerryanded
Dumaguete

Carrefour Employment Agency In Philippines

Hi to all fellow Filipino,

Just an inquiry if you know what is the name of the Recruitment Agency in Philippines who recruits people going to UAE?

Cheers!

#2 30 September 2010 18:58:06

princessmia

Re: Carrefour Employment Agency In Philippines

hi gerryanded,

punta ka s malate, s likod ng robinsons manila, bring your CV kahit photocopy puede,sk lahat ng requirements mo, tyagain mo lang mglakad and mrami papuntang UAE. goodluck po. pro i saqw in ur profile, taga dumaguete ka? malapit kb s cebu? check for american prime agency,09228490833 check mo po if puede p yan, alam ko ay agency sila s mga province, legal yan kase yan din agency mga ksm ko dito s abu dhabi. hope makatulong. godbless..

#3 01 October 2010 03:36:05

gerryanded
gerryanded
Dumaguete

Hi PrincessMania,

Thank you very much for the information.This is very much appreciated specially you gave me the Cebu contact details which is really what i wanted to know since i am this is the place nearest to me.

Gerryanded

#5 02 October 2010 02:52:01

gerryanded
gerryanded
Dumaguete

Hi Again PrincessMania,

Good day to you.

i have called that number you gave me and  i spoke to that lady she told me they are not the agency who recruit people or carrefour what they handle are workers in Medical field,do you know if your other friends know the agency who deals with carrefour hiring? Or anyone who knows please post a reply from here maybe carrefour had change there recruitment agency here in philippines.

Regards,

#6 20 October 2010 09:48:34

Sheetul
Sheetul
Creve-Coeur

Welcome to Expat-blog, themshop :)

Could you please write in English in this Anglophone forum?

Thus, members will be able to understand and participate as well.

Regards,
Sheetul

#7 20 October 2010 14:49:54

deltamikelima
deltamikelima
Al Falah street abu dhabi

Translation from Filipino to English:

The place is in Malate, Manila. Behind Robinson's manila, bring all pertinent documents ( CV, Authenticated Univ. records...etc.).. a lot of patience is needed when you're applying for a job in UAE. I saw in your profile that you're from Dumaguete ( a city in the south of Phils.). is it near Cebu City? Try to check American Prime Agcy if that agcy is still in business.they have branches also in the provinces, it's a license recruitment agency bec. that's the agency that brought us here in Abu dhabi.Hope this could help....

----hope that the translation is good:cool:

#8 21 October 2010 07:43:49

gerryanded
gerryanded
Dumaguete

Hi deltamikelima;

Thanks to your reply on this blog yes i already contact that number /agency but they are saying they dont hire people for carrefour they hire people on the medical side.

Regards,
Gerryanded

#11 29 March 2013 18:22:21

aldwin117
aldwin117
Abu Dhabi

bai, kung taga dumaguete ka adto nlng cebu pag apply try sa jemstone kay dha ko nag apply daghan mi naka larga gkan sa ilaha para abu dhabi.

Kinsa mga bisaya dinhi???

viva mga bisdak.........

Last edited by aldwin117 (29 March 2013 18:25:02)

#18 30 April 2013 14:04:09

archieamin
archieamin
Al Ain

hello! seems like there are still a lot people interested in a career in Carrefour. Can somebody help us with any means or ways on how to apply and where? ( if you are in the Philippines or if you the applicant is already in UAE) TIA!

#20 02 September 2013 12:24:43

Hi maneja michael,

Welcome to Expat-blog :)

This thread is a bit old + can you please keep it in English so as the other members can understand your post

Thank you

Maximilien

#21 02 September 2013 14:48:12

FeeAcer
FeeAcer
Ras al Khaimah

archieamin wrote:

hello! seems like there are still a lot people interested in a career in Carrefour. Can somebody help us with any means or ways on how to apply and where? ( if you are in the Philippines or if you the applicant is already in UAE) TIA!

You should look up the website of Carrefour (I'll send you the link to your inbox). They seem to have opportunities all over the world.

3 members online in the United Arab Emirates

Expatriate health insurance United Arab Emirates
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the United Arab Emirates.
>> Click here
Expat banking United Arab Emirates
Discover the benefits of expat banking for people living and working abroad.
>> Click here
Moving to United Arab Emirates
A few tips from professionals about moving to United Arab Emirates.
>> Click here
Travel insurance United Arab Emirates
Don't worry and travel happy across United Arab Emirates.
>> Click here