I hAVE a question is this scam

Dear Candidate,

This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications were found successful for the requirements of AB Petro Group Oil & Gas L.L.C.

Please find attached herewith, relevant document containing the Prototype of your Contract Package for your perusal and approval.
Upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, sign on the last page and Send us a Scanned Copy of the Acceptance page.

However, you have to contact the Salima Travel Group L.L.C. for the acquisition of your work/residence permit papers which will
empower you to live and  work in United Arab Emirates also sign the Contract agreement and send to Salima Travels and Tours LLC.

SALIMA TRAVEL GROUP  L.L.C
CONTACT PERSON:  JOHNSON RAMIREZ
TELEPHONE NUMBER: +971 528 62 2751
P.O.BOX : 251892, DUBAI – UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
E-MAIL:  [email protected] ,[email protected]

This is in line with the Expatriate Statuary Law of United Arab Emirates in compliance with the United Nations Terrorism Act.

Update us with the process between you and the agency in case of advice where necessary, and ensure you provide them their requirement
quick for the fastest process from their office.

Also remember that any Expenses you make on the process of registering your documents shall be refunded back to you immediately you submit
your expenses report to us via email. Also be informed that once the process is completed your hard copies will be delivered to any postal address of  your choice.

There will be a mandatory Orientation/Training Exercise for all Newly Employed Expatriates which will take place within the Work Metropolis
of AB Petro Group Oil & Gas L.L.C.​ and this Program will start 7 days on arrival for work sign-on.

Should you require more information, Please feel free to contact us immediately.

Congratulations! on your appointment.

Regards:

Sharon Mcgill

Smells like a scam to me.
Any legitimate company would cover all visa costs, not expect you to pay for them and them get reimbursed.
The scam is you sending money to the travel agency for the visa costs which they steal.

I would undertake a Google search for company information. Check  email addresses and phone numbers to see if they are the same as those sent to you.

There are also websites which can tell you if this is a scam.

You are absolutely correct. Earlier in 2005 or so, Singapore was known to be a corruption free country but today there are 100s scammers are openly doing this and after caught by MoM, they get away after gave some fine and start a new registered co under a different name.

And, Middle East countries, the lesser you will say is better. Above is 100% a genuine scammer.

Mostly these scammers r either in China town, Little India and Bugis areas.

Do not give anyone money for visa, or interview or training related after they will tell you that you are selected. That's their tricks to loot money from you.

They even open offices in Rafles place area ( Financial district of Singapore) to attract you to pay money thinking that they r genuine companies.
I don't want anyone of us to trap by these scammers, so will try to share the knowledge where ever I can, same time in this forum, our great advisor "Beppi" is here to help you all.

Before you take any decision, try to cumulate as many as possible information about the agency's and companies.

Beware of these scammers. Good luck.

i already search the company the email was correct i dont know if there website is a scam because as of now many scammers can make there own website. and put all the details in which you will be attracted it is because you did search on the website that they make and you found out it same, so i cant decide whether it is a scam or not. and i dont know whom to be informed

I have already mentioned that to me it's a 100% scam. But, if you want to test then try out, losing few bucks can help you to learn and make your judgement better in future.

If it's not then, your risk will be paid off.

hihi ok ill try and ill update you all if my application is success it is correct that  i have the right to check if its a scam or not as a person siking for job

Good luck mate. Hope it's a genuine company and you will succeed in, to get a right job there.

ty

P.O. Box 7539 Abu Dhabi – UAE | [email protected] | 05 263 309 55

JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: AL/4209/078/UAE/2015
OFFICIAL LETTER OF APPOINTMENT
EMPLOYEE: EFRENIA LICOT SERENIO
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY:
We have in file, your Resume, Job Application and other important data. After the evaluation of these documents, we found you qualified to work with our Team. Hence AB PETRO GROUP OIL & GAS L.L.C. Seek to employ your services as an expatriate for the provision of expatriate services On the above subject matter, AB PETRO GROUP OIL & GAS L.L.C. management hereby congratulates you on your successful emergence based on detailed recruitment by our recruitment assistant manager, Engineer Samir Abdul Further details are as follows:
You shall also be expected to meet/liaise with the entire management board of AB PETRO GROUP OIL & GAS L.L.C. For overview and updates bi-monthly.
DESIGNATION: ACCOUNTING STAFF
MONTHLY SALARY: AED 38,500.00 (Equivalent $10,500) (Thirty Eight Thousand, Five Hundred Emirati Dirhams/Ten Thousand Five Hundred Dollars only) monthly/take-home, with AED 1,800 (One Thousand Eight Hundred Emirati Dirham/Five Hundred Dollars) Weekly for pocket allowance, Emirati Dirhams, Pounds Sterling, Euros or Indian Rupees equivalent depending on home country and currency preference.
START 9.00 AM 12.NOON (BREAK) START AGAIN (2PM TILL 6.00PM) Work days: Sunday – Thursday, Fridays and Saturdays are holidays.
BENEFITS:Travel Insurance, Medical Insurance, 3 Bedroom Flat Duplex/Family accommodation, Free Education for your children both Home or Abroad, Brand new car and 14 Days Break / Leave after every 90 Business Working Days.
JOB LOCATION: ABU DHABI – UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
STARTUP DATE: 14th DECEMBER, 2015 (FLEXIBLE CAN BE EXTENDED ON APPLICATION)
DURATION OF CONTRACT: 3 YRS CONTRACT – RENEWABLE.
ALLOWANCES/ ENTITLEMENTS:
Car Maintenance: AED 3,600($ 1,000.00 USD ) (Monthly) House & Furnishings: AED 36,659 ($ 9,980.00 USD ) (Yearly)
Entertainment & Recreation: AED 2,203 ($ 600.00 USD) (Monthly) Travel & Events: AED 3,489 ($950.00 USD ) (Monthly)
PAID LEAVE PERIOD/ TRAVEL:

Building a better World

Please help me is this also a scam? They sent me this contract and ask to send them back after filling up

P.O. Box 7539 Abu Dhabi – UAE | [email protected] | 05 263 309 55
Building a better World
DATE: 15-11-2015
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: AL/4209/078/UAE/2015
OFFICIAL LETTER OF APPOINTMENT
EMPLOYEE: -----------
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY:
We have in file, your Resume, Job Application and other important data. After the evaluation of these documents, we found you qualified to work with our Team. Hence AB PETRO GROUP OIL & GAS L.L.C. Seek to employ your services as an expatriate for the provision of expatriate services On the above subject matter, AB PETRO GROUP OIL & GAS L.L.C. management hereby congratulates you on your successful emergence based on detailed recruitment by our recruitment assistant manager, Engineer Samir Abdul Further details are as follows:
You shall also be expected to meet/liaise with the entire management board of AB PETRO GROUP OIL & GAS L.L.C. For overview and updates bi-monthly.
DESIGNATION: INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL SUPERVISOR
MONTHLY SALARY: AED 38,500.00 (Equivalent $10,500) (Thirty Eight Thousand, Five Hundred Emirati Dirhams/Ten Thousand Five Hundred Dollars only) monthly/take-home, with AED 1,800 (One Thousand Eight Hundred Emirati Dirham/Five Hundred Dollars) Weekly for pocket allowance, Emirati Dirhams, Pounds Sterling, Euros or Indian Rupees equivalent depending on home country and currency preference.
WORK TIMING:
START 9.00 AM 12.NOON (BREAK) START AGAIN (2PM TILL 6.00PM) Work days: Sunday – Thursday, Fridays and Saturdays are holidays.
BENEFITS:Travel Insurance, Medical Insurance, 3 Bedroom Flat Duplex/Family accommodation, Free Education for your children both Home or Abroad, Brand new car and 14 Days Break / Leave after every 90 Business Working Days.
JOB LOCATION: ABU DHABI – UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
STARTUP DATE: 14th DECEMBER, 2015 (FLEXIBLE CAN BE EXTENDED ON APPLICATION)
DURATION OF CONTRACT: 3 YRS CONTRACT – RENEWABLE.
ALLOWANCES/ ENTITLEMENTS:
Car Maintenance: AED 3,600($ 1,000.00 USD ) (Monthly)
House & Furnishings: AED 36,659 ($ 9,980.00 USD ) (Yearly)
Entertainment & Recreation: AED 2,203 ($ 600.00 USD) (Monthly)
Travel & Events: AED 3,489 ($950.00 USD ) (Monthly)

Ohh My God we got same amount  of salary and benifits, i dont know too if this is scam
help us guys

Yeah eventhough we are not in the same field. Did they sent you a email interview too?

As I said above these are 100% scam. I do get these kind of junk mails very often. I don't look at these mail, send to trash directly.

If you want to test then you can go ahead. These Middle East countries are full of scammers.

yes and i already fill it up then they send me visa form of uae and the salima invioce for how much ill pay for the work visa 1400$us dollar

Frenz27 wrote:

Yeah eventhough we are not in the same field. Did they sent you a email interview too?

so we can conclude that this is a real scam.

Ok thank you surya

Dear Job Seekers
      If you would like working in a dynamic environment and are looking for a job to become part of a oil and gas team of Company, Breitburn Energy Partners U.S invite you to send cv today, Get started by submitting your (CV) resume back to our email id, We are always looking for qualified individuals. Kindly submit your resume via email id : ([email protected]).
Regard.
Recruitment Officer

Guys is this a scam also?

Dear Applicant,
                 The management has received your updated CV/Resume in
our Company. Your resume is found Interesting and suitable for working
here. Find the Job Application & interview form to answer and email
back as soon as Possible. Kindly read carefully the attached Documents
while you send your answers for the Online Questionnaires for our Kind
information and processing of your Job with our Company. OUR
CONTEMPORARY PAYMENT FOR OUR CURRENT EMPLOYEES
  commie$500USD
chef de parties $5000USD
food and beverages$5000USD
Account Department $5,000USD
Chefs $5,000USD
Cleaner  $3,000USD
Computer Operators $6,500USD
Deputy Manager $6,000USD
Drivers $3,500USD
Medical Attend $6,800USD
Nurses and Midwives $6,800USD
Receptionist $5,200USD
Reservation Desk $5,600USD
Sales Workers $5,600USD
Security $5,700USD
Marketing $5,500USD
Geologist $5,000USD
Geophysicist $5,500USD
Electrical engineer,Mechanical engineer $6,500USD IT Department( Web
Developer, Computer Engineer,
Network Administrator, Database Management) $6,500USD
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
1) SCAN COPY OF CERTIFICATES
2)SCAN COPY OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
3)SCAN COPY OF FILLED JOB APPLICATION AND INTERVIEW FORM

In one line, ignore these offers, these r nothing but scammers.

Adjust your email security so that these kind of mails will go directly to junk mail box instead of coming to your inbox.

And, no need to post anymore here, it just wasting and occupying space in this forum.

hotmails are difficult to track i cant say its a scam just do the same we dead search for company fraud

Since these are all job offers (or scams) from the United Arab Emirates, please post on the UAE forum. The people there are more familiar with common scams there and can certainly advise you better.
In any case, this has nothing to do with being expat in Singapore and thus should not be on the Singapore forum.

Some simple ibservations and asvice from me:
- If it sounds too good to be true, it normally is!
- Never send money as a pre-payment, to anybody other than very close friends!
- No serious company would use freemail accounts like hotmail.com or outlook.com. Such messages can just be deleted.

Re: Uncertain job offer from AB Petro Group llc

None of the companies will ask you for the payment for your visa expenses since it is illegal in this country. It is the responsibility of your employer to meet all the expenses related to your visa application processing and they can pay only

Hello everyone,

This thread is now on the United Arab Emirates forum since the mails you have been posting are from this destination.

Furthermore, here is a similar thread which you may browse through : Uncertain job offer from AB Petro Group llc

Also, if you are getting mails from different countries, better you post on that specific country's forum.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks bhavna..

There is no doubt it is a scam.  You can just google the website, telephone number, company name, email address and see warnings about the scam.  Any request for money to be sent via Western Union or MoneyGram to a stranger is always a scam.  Keep your money in your pocket and do not give it to a scammer.  There is no job!

The salary range mentioned proves it as scam :)

Please help me let me know if this is scam
Dear: Kris

Following the receipt of the Interview form and having conducted a proper review to your answers as was stated therein and based on the recommendations of our HR-Screening Department, the Board of Directors of this Irvine Energy PLC UK is pleased to offer you an initial position; please find attached soft copy of your Employment Certificate and Terms of Employment for your perusal and immediate actions.

To facilitate us in the procurement of your Residence/Work Permit / Visa the UK government requires you to complete and secure the mandatory Tier 2 Points-Based Immigration System Work Accreditation and Authorization.

The Tier 2 Points-Based Immigration System Work Accreditation and Authorization is simply a series of immigration travel validation and visa issuance procedure test carried out by the UK Department of Skilled Foreign Employees to determine your eligibility for work in United Kingdom.

Most of the immigration travel validation and visa issuance procedure test carried out includes: English language ability (mandatory);Available settlement funds (mandatory);Qualification;Certification of Sponsorship;Prospective Earnings; this is in line with UK Immigration Borders And Employment Act 2007.

Contact Orie & Co Solicitors as we have contracted them to represent you at the UK Department of Skilled Foreign Employees and complete up this process:

Orie & Co Solicitors
                                                                             297A Plumstead High Street
                                                                                 Woolwich, SE18 1JX,
                                                                              London, United Kingdom.
                                                                           E-mail: [email protected]
                                                                                Tel: +447937465465

Once you have complete the procurement of the Tier 2 Points-Based Immigration System Work Accreditation and Authorization process, issue us with the scan copies of the below documents to enable we secure your Residence and Work Permit / Visa Permit:

A: Data page of valid passport,
B: Colour Passport Photograph
C: Tier 2 Points-Based Immigration System Work Accreditation and Authorization Certificate
D: Signed contract letter, e: Academic Credentials

Yes, it is almost surely a scam!  Real lawyers just do not use free email addresses!  Real companies do not offer jobs without face face interviews.  An online or email interview is always a scam.  What email address did the job offer come from?  What is the website of the company offering you the job?

[email protected] this is the email add, the company exist irvine energy (ive) plc
can u tell me i this a sure scam. they ask me to get this tier-2Points-Based Immigration System Work Accreditation and Authorization. As long as they did'nt ask for money it should be fine.. my i ask also when entering in UK do we need to pay for our process visa? OR ANY

Oh it is a scam.  The domain irvineenergy.co.uk was registered 05-Nov-2015, like three weeks ago, and there is no website on it!  Total scam!  The company may really exist but that is Not their email address!  They would have registered a domain long time ago!

The scammers may have not asked you for money yet but rest assured, they will!  That is the point of the scam after all!

Legitimate companies handle all the expenses involved in recruiting a new employee, including any visa or work permit, etc.!

here it goes, ill be paying for the tier-2 as required by government is this true?

6.3 The payment of the Government administrative fee for the completion of your Tier 2 Points-Based
Immigration System Work Accreditation and Authorization Process is solely your responsibility because the
United Kingdom Government requires that you make the payment from your current location to ensure that
you secure the mandatory Points and prove you have attained that level of Financial Dependency required for
non EU United Kingdom Employee's.
6.4 The employer will reimburse the Tier 2 Points-Based Immigration System Work Accreditation and
Authorization Process expenses back to you on completion of the procurement of your Residence and Work
Permit / Visa.

It is a fake job scam!  That means there is no job and no visa!  So any money you pay will go into the scammers pocket and you will have no job or visa, just less money!  Ignore the scammers!  No, they will not reimburse you! That is just something scammers tell you to justify you having to pay the fees.  They know that real employers absorb these fees so, in trying to mimic real employers, they come up with this fable!  Is it true that the government insists that the employee or person getting the visa pay the fee?  Of course not!  They don't care who pays it.  This is more babble to convince you that it is "normal" for you to "initially" pay the fee!  In reality, not only will they not reimburse you, they will create another fee they say you have to pay and these will continue until you are on to the scam.

I receive the some email but from an other company name.
Do you have adea if this a fake job recrutement
Regards

Heneferjani wrote:

I receive the some email but from an other company name.
Do you have adea if this a fake job recrutement
Regards

I think you have to read the thread.
A quick check on google took me about 30 seconds to see the answer you're seeking.
However, since you've ignored every other warning post on this thread, send the cash and let the scammers enjoy a holiday on you.