Searching for 3 bedroom appartment for sale

Hey everyone,
We are searching to buy a 3 bedroom appartment in the northern part of riyadh around 700 000 to 800 000 riyals; please if anyone has an idea contact me.
Cheers

There is a 3 bedrooms apartment front of ksu - al raaed
Simi furnished

Is the appartment for sale or for rent?

Most units offered for sell are villas and whole buildings not individual apartments.
But when you find one you have to consider the length of time required for non-Saudi to get the autorities approval.

we did find many appartments for sale, but most of them arent in the northern part of Riyadh... Regarding the approval, it wont be an issue as my husband is a saudi national :)

Hello Miryam_89,

Please drop a detailed advert in the Housing in Riyadh section of the website for your search.

You will surely get better opportunities  ;)

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Contacting an agent will be best. Also check the arabic websites similar to SOUQ.com saudi if you prefer purchasing directly from owner. Even trying to search on youtube is a good idea as you get to see the property.
Good luck

Thank you so much  :kiss:

Ill defenitely check there.. Thanks for the advice :)

Mariem 88 and 89 ... welcome to the boards...

hamudi wrote:

Mariem 88 and 89 ... welcome to the boards...

Yalla you miss me, Don't you ;)

Mariem88 wrote:

Yalla you miss me, Don't you ;)

Like the desert miss the rain..... :kiss:

3eeb ya nas 3eeeeeb :o

Miryam_89 wrote:

3eeb ya nas 3eeeeeb :o

3eeb ala what ?

:D nothing 3eeb about it. Me and Mariem88 go way back.   :cool: u just missed by 1 number.

Any luck with the apartment ?

Sta5ferllah 3la missed by one number  :lol:
Still looking for an apartment...
Im gonna call al hay'a and send him to you guys!!!

Hi Miryam,
If you can read and understand Arabic, you can visit these famous websites, you will find a lot of offered apartments for sale:
bezaat.com/ksa/riyadh
haraj.com
mstaml.com
I hope you find what you are looking for.

Miryam_89 wrote:

Sta5ferllah 3la missed by one number  :lol:
Still looking for an apartment...
Im gonna call al hay'a and send him to you guys!!!

I'm scurred!

Let me know if you are still interested in buying a 2-story apartment on the North side of Riyadh

Hi zeeky77,

Are you selling an accommodation? If yes, I invite you to post your advert on Flats for sale in Riyadh for a better visibility.

Thank you

Stéphanie