Umrah Package by Bus from Riyadh

I am planing to go to Madinah and Makkah starting from Monday to Friday by bus package.

If anybody know good group that provide decent hotel accommodation, please suggest me.

I found one at Hara called Anwar Badawi Travel, are they good?

Try using SAPTCO packages. All of the companies in Hara provide similar quality of service.

Except: Ijadah, who is much better than others with a VIP service. A little expensive though.

TLD, where is Ijadah located? Any contact pointers please? Do you recommend it for family(including elders)?

How much does the complete umrah package cost for a couple???

I have been with Anwar Badar and i totally recommend them .Although the buses are not good but the main thing is they provide you Hotel near to Haram which is the Main point to count if you are going for Umrah .And about the cost in normal days i go to Makkah only for SAR.130 which include whole tour except Food .and in last Ramadan i choose to go with them to Makkah and Madina and due to Ramadan they charge me SAR.230 which i think in normal days are SAR.160 for Makkah and Madina .So i will recommend them punctual time and Giving Accommodation near Haram. Keep us remember in your Prayers . Regards

There are lot of companies and bus services companies that provide this service from Hara and Old Saptaco bus stand in Batha. As to service and quality there are no standards, a company which provided excellent service may not be able to do the same again - depends on availability of good hotels for them etc etc. So I would suggest you to choose the one which is most reputed or has frequent trips since they have regular deals with providers in Makkah and Madinah.

HRGuru wrote:

So I would suggest you to choose the one which is most reputed or has frequent trips since they have regular deals with providers in Makkah and Madinah.

Ijadah then :) [Needless to mention again: it's comparatively expensive, but you know certainty of quality comes at a cost]

I heard a lot good about them. Can someone provide directions to their booking office.

For SAPTCO we heard they are no more offering Umrah Packages... is it true

any contact detail of Ijadah??

can i get a number of anwar

ANWAR BADER

Address : Riyadh - al wazarat area- back of chamber of commerce

Tel -  4055593 and 4082587

I have also being to umrah with them... Some buses are old but they provide accommodation close and are punctual in time...

Hope this helps,

Remember in prayer

Shoaib

rkla wrote:

I am planing to go to Madinah and Makkah starting from Monday to Friday by bus package.

If anybody know good group that provide decent hotel accommodation, please suggest me.

I found one at Hara called Anwar Badawi Travel, are they good?

do not even think of them, i experienced and can not tell about that.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

So I would suggest you to choose the one which is most reputed or has frequent trips since they have regular deals with providers in Makkah and Madinah.

Ijadah then :) [Needless to mention again: it's comparatively expensive, but you know certainty of quality comes at a cost]

I heard a lot good about them. Can someone provide directions to their booking office.

Can someone please tell me the approximate cost for the umrah package through "Ijadah" ?. How is the quality of the hotels they provide and the condition of their buses.

All help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

But does some one know the Address/Contact Number of "Ijada" in the first place? I knew that, many people are seeking to know the details of "Ijada" but no one has provided it here so far.

BTW, I had used Al-Saudia with my family and we are happy with their service. They have office in Batha and they have various packages available. The bus and driver provided to us was much better than my previous experiences so far with other providers. They also have a VIP package, where in , they provide the hotel at a very close proximity to Haram-Shareef.

expat.new wrote:

But does some one know the Address/Contact Number of "Ijada" in the first place? I knew that, many people are seeking to know the details of "Ijada" but no one has provided it here so far.

BTW, I had used Al-Saudia with my family and we are happy with their service. They have office in Batha and they have various packages available. The bus and driver provided to us was much better than my previous experiences so far with other providers. They also have a VIP package, where in , they provide the hotel at a very close proximity to Haram-Shareef.

@expat.New -- Can u let me know the package cost for Al Saudis please for one person. I will be grateful.

Thanks

They have different packages. So kindly visit their office in Batha and you can gather more details.

Salaams / Hi

I am travelling to Riyadh on the 1st of June for a business trip and would like to do Umrah after business matter are finished.

I'm looking at finishing of my business matters for 9th June and then choosing a local tour operator to help me complete my first umrah Insha'Allah.

Can anyone help me plan what days the tours start? Who I can contact to arrange tour before I arrive in Riyadh and the approximate cost.

I would like to ideally spend 5 days and visit both Makkah and Madina Insha'Allah

Any information or contact details would be appreciated.

Also will my visa be ok to perform umrah as it is a business type visa, or will I need to arrange another visa in Riyadh or before I travel to Riyadh.

Jazzak'Allah Imran

I am going to makka madeena umra package

do u have contact no for al saudi and ijada

i think there is mistake in name, that is why you can not trace it, it is Ejyad and office is in main Hara. [Moderated by Maximilien : avoid posting your phone number pls]

Were I m find this bus for umrah

You can go for umrah after Hajj only.

You can find umrah package services throughout the city. If in Riyadh, in Hara near Panda, in Batha near main area, in Shamesi near old circle, etc. You can find bus only service of SAPTCO as well in SAPTCO bus stop in Aziziah right on Southern Ring Road.

I am also planning .... please share the contact details if anyone knows. thanx

kindly can someone tell me contact no. of ijadah??

I want vip service for umrah from riyadh to Makkah on date 29/3/2018 to 31/03/2018

Assalamalaikum yes there is vip service at 350 Sr in batha when you go to any office tell them that you want vip I don't have the name of any office sorry for that

I have been for umrah from Riyadh Batha many times. Below are the package details as on March 2018:
3 days : Madina & Makkah OR Makkah only : 80 SAR (everyday)
5 days: Madina & Makkah OR Makkah only : 100 SAR (only on Monday)

Package includes transportation & economy class hotel (except food)

Also, add 50 SAR to both these packages during the month of Ramadan.

There are about 20-25 umrah agent shops in Old Saptco Bus depot in Batha, Riyadh. However, their buses are very old & hotels are sometimes far away from Haram.

please could you suggest the name of the company and or contact number. Thanks

DO NOT go for Al Rehab, they give pathetic service....  also once you go to their office, they only look for ticket confirmation from your side, your queries and concerns are not important to them. also they do not communicate properly to the customers . They are the big liars...not even remember their own commitments...

@rkla how much ticket

@rkla my contacts number************ WhatsApp

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : Pour votre propre sécurité, évitez de partager vos coordonnées sur le forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Please information

Hello Ghulamahmadraza813211,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that the member rkla is no longer active on the forum.

I suggest that you try contacting some travel agencies to see if they offer any umrah package.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team