Green City Compound, Riyadh

Hi

Does anyone have a view on Green City Compound in terms of general facilities and community aspect etc? 

I will be arriving in Riyadh early May and my company are proposing thaT I stay in one of their rented villas on this compound.

Many thanks in advance

Ian

Hi Ian.

I am new to Riyadh and live on the Green City Compound. Its nit very big but the facilities are clean and reasonably well looked after.

The pool area is good, and they have occasional functions on weekend evenings.

There is a gym and it has most of the equipment and weights you need.

There are a number of families along with a number of single men..

Generally its an ok compound.

A

thanks Allan...much appreciated. 

Any idea on the cost of a 1 bed flat  in the compound and rental car vs lease?

best

Ian

Hi

Don't know about the cost of the flat, but will try and find out. A 2 bed costs around 120000 Sar per year.

The far depends on size, say for a small saloon costs 2500 SAR per month to rent.

Allan

Hi,

I am also looking at the costs of compounds. I heard the cost is much more than renting a apartment from a noncompound. SAR2,500 seems reasonable.

Is the small saloon furnished. How about restaurants closeby. Does this compound accommodate South Asians.

Thank you very much.

Hi savank.. 2500 was meant for car :D

there is a new compound that have many options 1bedroom , 2 bedrooms apartments and 3 bedrooms villa in north of Riyadh I am gonna visit it and rent an apartment the prices are so reasonable even less than your budget for additional information just contact me .

Hi Ribalov
So which compound is this as I am also looking.

Hi,

Sorry it meant car not far.

Okay with regard to this new compound what is the lowest cost. Where about Riyadh exactly and do they have the facilities like Gym, Pool and rerestaurants. Do let me know the contact person's name and telephone number.

Thank you.

Hello,

Please can you tell which compound is that?

thank you

Hi.

The initial post was regarding the green city compound. Smallish compound with gym, pool. Multi national occupants, and clean.

A

Thank you

what about the one mentioned by Ribalov?

Hi, can you give me name, location, and contacts for that compound, please?
Thanks

Ribalov wrote:

there is a new compound that have many options 1bedroom , 2 bedrooms apartments and 3 bedrooms villa in north of Riyadh I am gonna visit it and rent an apartment the prices are so reasonable even less than your budget for additional information just contact me .

Can you please send me compound details?
Thanks

where is this compound located ?

Green City Compound , a good location close to the city center only 5 minutes to  Kingdom Tower,  I have a good knowledge about it and most of the Compounds in Riyadh , any help for all just contact me at any time.

I am not living on this compound, but colleagues of mine are. For first hand feedback please contact them at ***.  I am sure they can help you with inquiries.

the location is really nice but never been inside, you can check this ad as they are posting a villa for rent in it:
rightcompound.com/Green-City-Compound-148

can you please share the location and the prices for its units?

Prices between 11000 Sr to 22000 SR , the location on King Abdullah Road behind Mama Nura Restaurant , for more informations

[Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum
]

Riblov Can you give us your contact details so we will contact you regarding the new compound which you have said

Rhyssie wrote:

Hi

Does anyone have a view on Green City Compound in terms of general facilities and community aspect etc? 

I will be arriving in Riyadh early May and my company are proposing thaT I stay in one of their rented villas on this compound.

Many thanks in advance

Ian

Hi Ian, yes Green City is nice, I've lived there when i was a kid "so old", but check Al Nakhla Residential Resort.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : No publicity for compound allowed

If u are looking for a compound , I can help you , I know about couple of the compounds . One of them is pretty good and new . Here r the details . Pl msg me if there is something i can do for u :)

C -140k
B-160k
Vip-190k
All the villa free 1month+ network

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : you should please post your ad in the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am interested. please share name  of new compund

:)  hi how are you

Hi enaso,

To whom are you replying to please ? drop the name of the member, so that you actually get a response.

all the best,
Bhavna

hello i want to know the cost for 3 bedroom apartment in greencity

Hello hhnndd,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

This topic has been last active in 2018. You will have better luck finding some estimates for rent prices by starting a new thread on the Riyadh forum.

Best of luck,

Diksha

welcome to riyadh

How to contact you mohamed regarding to help with finding accommodation?