Italian girl new in bahrain looking for female friends

Hi I am ash from New Zealand been here for 4 months but I was here before looking for friends as well , any one interested , in squash games or swimming,I live in Juffair

drash wrote:

Hi I am ash from New Zealand been here for 4 months but I was here before looking for friends as well , any one interested , in squash games or swimming,I live in Juffair

FYI
This thread is about an italian girl looking for FEMALE friends

If you are looking for friends I suggest you open a new post.

add me in skype     rajeev.sinha94

and yet another one ? is this a female?  if not , you're barking up the wrong tree buddy  :lol:

btw this post is over 2years old!!!  :/

iam interested to become friend with you

Lol some people just don't get it !!!   :unsure

To all potential posters on this thread

The key word in the title of this thread is "FEMALE" so any testosterone charged males are asked not to post please.

Thank you.

Original poster posted in 2011 so there's ptibsbly no point responding to this thread.
Problem is some males just see the word female and friend and think that's their opportunity. Pathetic and desperate are two words that come to mind.

This thread just keeps on getting funnier all the time. Gosh, I hope that it doesn't get closed that would spoil all our fun!!!

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team

James, you took the words out of my mouth.

For this forum, its true, 'female' & 'friend' are true words for attractions towards some males!! its such a laughter it would spoil the fun if we don't see the responses from these few individuals!!  :D

Hi everybody,

I am now closing this thread as it is a very old one. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

Closed