Coffee morning - All welcome!

Hi Everyone,

I have been here now eight weeks and thinking I need to get to know some new people. I think a coffee morning would be good to have a rel;axed hello. If anyone is interested send me a message and we will take it from there. I have two boys so kids are welcome!

I was thinking a Friday morning once Eid starts.

Mary

Hello Marykaren

Great idea! I am also new to Dubai, so count me in.

Cheers
Beate

Great stuff Beate now we need to get a few more and we are ready to go!

Hi Marykaren,

Great initiative !
If it's not too early in the morning (Friday is my only day off :sleep) you can count me in !
Beate you are in Bahrain or Dubai ? Your profile says Bahrain but you said Dubai ! ^^

Hi I will be coming some time in October and will definitely come to ANY of the coffee mornings (and the ones with the men cos hubby can come too hee hee.  Presently in Dubai packing everything up.

Hey Everyone,

Looks like we are getting a small group together. I have a few more replies from the older post so I will get a venue and a date and keep you posted.

Mary
x

Hi All...Am in Manama...do let me know the venue..

Hi there!  I'd love to come to the coffee morning too.  Keep me posted please!

Hey All,

How would this Friday be about 11am? I am flexible on the time and once I know how many I will fix a venue.

Mary

Count me in - if it's in / around Exhibition or Hoora...

Hi Marykaren,

I'm moving (changing house only !) next thursday so I might be busy with my "boxing" coming Friday :(
Still let me know where you'll do it, if I feel like taking a break from the packing process I'll be here !

Olivier

Heyyyyyy ;
Fantastic Idea marykaren .. Count me in too ..

Dear Olivier , if you need any help don't hesitate for asking dude

Shady .

Hey Everyone,

I have had a look and I think that Cocos should be a good spot to meet. Its in Adliya and is detailed in the Time out. Pm me if you need my number. I am going to do a dummy run before Friday morning to figure out the direction! I will be there, with two very blonde boys. Hope to see some of you there!! I will aim to sit outside. Looking forward to it!!

Mary
x

Hi Mary !

So how was it ?
As forcasted I was in sweat pants packing boxes for my next week move so I couldn't make it :(

I hope you had a lot of expats attending though.
Bravo again for organizing the event and let us know !

Cheers

Olivier

Hi Mary
It's so kind of you to invite for coffee .Welcome in Bahrain and it's my pleasure to get to know you and your family as well .I have two grown up kids studying medicine and pharmacology .
Cheers
Mr Assal.

Hi all, hope u re all doing fine

looks like I missed it ... just came across the post!
hope there will be other gatherings soon(my 1st month in Bahrein :))

& Olivier merci beaucoup, your posts were really helpful !

Meryem

sounds good