Meet up for new comers to Bahrain.

Hi,we are going to have a big meet up This Thursday evening. If you have been here for a while, and you would like to join us too please do.  Ladies and gentlemen welcome. Just reply here for the venue, and so, that we have a rough idea how many of us will be meeting. [email protected]

Lise

hi

i am in

can u tell me what time , and venue

thanks
Ziad

Hi Warblers, 7 p.m Thursday, if you need any more info [email protected]

HI

can u please tell me the location and can it be after 9:00, it would be very convinent

Hello, yes thats fine.  Its Warblers if you need any more info just go to Lisa Kavanagh (facebook)

Lise

hi

is there any entry charges , or someting ?

No, no entry charges, just buy your own drink.  If you need to know more information just email me at the address I gave.

Arrg!!! I guess I'm late, right??

No, not at all we're going again this week, any suggestions where you want to go, or if you want to eat.

contact [email protected]

Hi, am new here to Bahrain and was wondering if there were any more meet ups planned
Cheers

Yes tomorrow evening.  7 p.m at Ricks place jafaar.

can u please change to 9 pm please and could u please tell me the location

Oh great! Nice for Get together and for new comers to make new friends and know Bahrain better.

Best of luck lise.

shayeen

Hi i am new in bahrain
looking for friends
I would love to attend these meets
Pl keep me informed about the day and timings

Sorry where is this place Warblers??

The Warbler
Tel - 1729 0600 ext: 111
Hotel - Baisan Intl Hotel
Location - Exhibition Area

For more interesting information you can visit the site below for exhibitions, seminars, pubs etc.clickbahrain.com

see ya

shayeen

Hi,
      Is there any meet for new comers.

Vikas

is there any meet up for new comers

I guess im late .... for this lol i wanted to make friends here as well..im 2 month old here

tiddle23745 wrote:

Hi,we are going to have a big meet up This Thursday evening. If you have been here for a while, and you would like to join us too please do.  Ladies and gentlemen welcome. Just reply here for the venue, and so, that we have a rough idea how many of us will be meeting. [email protected]

Lise

Hey, my name is Rich, when and where is the meet for newcomers?

I might visit Bahrain  this weerk or next week...If there is a meet-up, I'd love to come...

when & where?

update?

seems no more the user is active :)

:)

tiddle23745 wrote:

Lise

ya its a great idea, should be every week in differnt locations, i will be joining too. 7pm

did a meet up get arranged?? I would like to join.

guys, you should post a location & a date in the new discussion

Hi,

Is the get together happening again??? wana join..