Party Friends/ Drinking Buddies

Halloween parties are coming up. One of the best one is in World Trade Center for the Cream Ball. I will most likely attend that one. :) we can always form a group if some people are keen to attend :)

Sousa good to me! :D

*sounds

Let me know if anyones interested to come so we can come up with maybe a group of people. It'll be awesome!! ;)

Still looking out for party / drinking buddies?

Yes!! Looking for someone to go to creamball halloween party with me itll be fun!! ;)

I might go with some friends. :D

Drinking/clubbing buddies, anyone?

I'm in Angela! ;)

count me in ...****

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact number on the site.

I"m interested in going as a group...Where's the best place for New Year's Eve around Manila?

Hi!

'Would love to join you guys!
Just let me know where😊
Mostly i'm in Quezon City.

Cheers!😍

Let's drink!!!

Hey guys. I was just in the Philippines backpacking and attended a couple of meetups in the Manila area. Specifically, a Christmas party, New Year's party, a volunteer event and an informal get-together. I suggest checking out  where there are lots of groups for meeting people with similar interests. Lots of drinking/dinner groups, foodie/travel/techie/etc groups,

Cheers.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : No promotion of external links/ websites on the forum please

Hello, I'm christophe Student from france now Iam in taiwan I will arrive in Manila around june 18th for 3 weeks so if anyone want to have a drink let me know