Looking for new friends in Manila, Fort Area, Makati.

I am brazilian, speak portuguese and english.
Me and family moved here 3 months ago, and look for new friends and contacts.

Thank you

Ana

Hi Ana & welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread has been moved to Manila forum for better visibility.;)

Harmonie.

Hi Ana! Welcome here! I hope uou join future meet-ups of this forum. Take care :)

Welcome to the Philippine forum of expat-blog then. More wonderful days to come for you and your family! :D

Hi,been here 3 months too.Hope you have better luck than i.

Hi Welcome to Philippines :)

welcome to Expat.com.

hi, im in Manila for 3 months too ...
i am Sam, from Malaysia ..

Welcome sam! Hows your stay here so far? :)

Hi Guys!

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Good luck and take care.

:)

hello ana....
Join this group in facebook  facebook.com/groups/272434786142900/

Welcome to the Philippines !Wish you all the best

Welcome Ana. Actually greater Manila is not such a large place with the Skyway. I live in Alabang and geting down to Manila on the skyway is so fast...but once on EDSA the traffic is a huge challenge. I have been in Manila since April this year and I love the place. I am sure once you have settled in you will love the country.

Welcome!

hello Anna, and welcome to the Philippines. my name is vincent p. Satuito, I also live in the Fort at Bellagio 3.
If you need to hang sometimes, just give me a jingle. I came back to the Philippines after living in the US for 35 years last year, july 1, 2011...so not a lot of friends here either..
my cp is 0917-509-8806 if you want to hang, and I have no meetings, would glad meet at chicken and beer..sort of a neighborhood restaurant..I know the owners. they are koreans and very, very nice.
Vince

hello i am russian live in Manila look for friend too

Hi Ana,welcome to expat_blog.
Maybe will meet you early next year as still in Cape Town,South Africa.

Hi nadine, how are you? and welcome to the Philippines? Kakdela?

Welcome to the Philippines.!!! I am not there but I love the Philippine forum as you could expect replies. I would be visiting Philippines Next Year (January) I missed the Philippines

HI! Welcome to our country!

I you need a companion, I'm just a one call away...

Makati, The FOrt & Ortigas is the best hang out place to go,

Try also the beach and the sand in Palawan & Boracay..

Thank you. I definitely will try it. So kind of you. Thx!

Ana:)

Thanks, nice to meet you !
Many nice people are here...

Ana

Thanks! Nice to meet you, let's keep in touch ok?

Have a good day!

You are very kind.

Ana

yes...

welcome!

Hi Ana, I surely hope you'll enjpoy staying in the country.
Welcome to Expat-Blog;...

Welcome Ana!

Clarencevincent wrote:

hello Anna, and welcome to the Philippines. my name is vincent p. Satuito, I also live in the Fort at Bellagio 3.
If you need to hang sometimes, just give me a jingle. I came back to the Philippines after living in the US for 35 years last year, july 1, 2011...so not a lot of friends here either..
my cp is 0917-509-8806 if you want to hang, and I have no meetings, would glad meet at chicken and beer..sort of a neighborhood restaurant..I know the owners. they are koreans and very, very nice.
Vince

hey, i live in the fort area. let's meet up sometime. where do you work?

Hello everybody,
I am Jack, Vietnamese, currently living and working in Malaysia, but I like to live in Philippines.

So, I decided to come there next month to find a job and live there, in the mean time waiting for the job, and at the first time in there. I hope I have some friend to help me a place to stay, once I being stable, I will be very appreciate.

thank you very much,

Honestly.

Jack

chaesantue wrote:

Hello everybody,
I am Jack, Vietnamese, currently living and working in Malaysia, but I like to live in Philippines.

So, I decided to come there next month to find a job and live there, in the mean time waiting for the job, and at the first time in there. I hope I have some friend to help me a place to stay, once I being stable, I will be very appreciate.

thank you very much,

Honestly.

Jack

Halo! I do like to visit nearby asian country I hope i could visit your place also :) Im here in Doha for Work Regards,

Ana,

I emailed you last month. Wanted to see if you were looking for a job etc etc?

Hi Ana, where do you live? I live at the Fort with my daughter, we are brazilians (although we've been living abroad for quite a while now). I'm working here in Manila, what do you do?

hi ana...welcome to philippines! ..Bacolod and palawan  is a nice place...so come and visit !! Just try!!

Hi, i also joined the group recently, i just moved to Makati to work .......... lets meetup some time !!

Hi everyone,

you're most welcome to join my expat dinner group, dinner nations.Will post a thread form the meet up soon, our next dinner is on April 10, Wednesday at 730pm in a secret venue in Mandaluyong. venue will be disclosed to confirmed attendees, 24 hours prior.if interested respond here or on the event thread :)

Corinne

Hi Snarkychick,

i would like to join your group also, please pm me the details.

Sure will do sonabeta! :)

Hi ppl, i'm new in here and also new in manila
Great friendly ppl all around manila even though i was almost pickpocketed once by street children
But still its a nice place to live in

Cheers ;)

Hi, I'm a local guy, 27. Looking for expat friends. :)

Hi, where in Manila are you living. I am in Ortigas

i live in makati.