Any Singaporeans,Malaysians out there......??

Hy!I'm Rica...I've lived in Singapore since I was 5...lived there for 15 years:)My family moved back here to Manila and been here since 1995.It has been such an adventure for me...I'd like to meet Singaporeans,or Malaysians...hook up with expats living here...make new friends...

so u in Manila or Sg now?

Hy Anna,I'm in Manila now:)Apa khabar?Hope alls well:)

I will be moving to makati from Singapore in January!

Don

hey rica, i'm from malaysia now in makati :)

Hey 1 here.

Hi

Singaporean here, venturing into the food & beverage market.

Do add me to your contact list.

hear from you soon

I am finally in Mnl, staying in the Fort B area. Anyone interested in meeting up? I havent found any local food that is similar though.

Hi all, i'm half malaysian, and just spent 5 years working in singapore, now trying to settle in makati. only been here a week, going ok so far, still learning a lot, always up for meeting other expats!

hi there

i am moving to Manila on 6th June from Singapore.  Any advice on a safe location to live that is popular with singaporean?

Hi, I'm Tony from the Philippines I can suggest you stay in Makati City  (moderated: no free ads please)

stephen-2011 wrote:

hi there

i am moving to Manila on 6th June from Singapore.  Any advice on a safe location to live that is popular with singaporean?

Stephen,

My wife is Singaporean and we just moved here in March. We live in Fort Bonafacio, which is pretty close to the SG embassy.  But there are not that many Singaporeans who live in Manila, or at least in any of the expat enclaves (Greenbelt, Rockwell, Fort B). Let me know if you have any questions.  My wife would love to meet up with any Singaporeans.

Don

Hi Don, thanks for the advice.  Once I get settled, let meet up for drinks.

Stephen

stephen-2011 wrote:

Hi Don, thanks for the advice.  Once I get settled, let meet up for drinks.

Stephen

Stephen.  Good luck. I will actually be in Singapore Fri to Mon, just visiting friends and hitting up some good food.

Okay lah!

I used to live in Singapore and was educated in SG during my elementary years :)

Hi, any Singaporean hanging out still?

Hi Appleseed

There aren't any Singaporean communities here unlike Koreans and Japanese. I wonder why. Welcome to the forum anyway.

Cheers!

Hi all, this is Singaporean mommy to a 3 years old kid. We just moved in a week ago. We are staying at Fort B. Would like to hang out with other like-minded ppl. Do pm me. Cheers!

Hi tmyclark, welcome to Manila... :) Hope you are coping fine... I'm in Makati area...

Makati area as well! Too bad there isn't any prata store around here.

hi

Im from Malaysia... Already 3 month here in Phil

Hello schroeder888

For your Info, this thread has been inactive since 2011  :whistle:

Kenjee
Expat.com Team