Expat meet-up (Makati/BGC)

Hi everyone,

yep, one more of there "Llet's meet-up message" :)

I've been here (Makati) for almost 2 years and also would like to meet new people around Makati or BGC. I read multiple similar conversations on the forum but they don't seem to push through unless the meet-up is organized by private message…!

So if anyone here would like to meet-up for coffee/drinks/activities or whatever please answer this message! I'm 30, French, easy going…

Cheers
Thomas

I herd if you go to McDonalds or Starbucks coffee shop you will other people like you and some who never get online or not on this site at least I hear that's how it is in cebu

I am aware that we can meet people in real life and I also do sometimes, thanks :)

This is just a way of making it easier!

well I think its about time... its been a while since the last broadcast meetup.. :)

Hi Thomas,

I am a spanish 33 year-old girl living in Manila (BGC) since 15 days now. So for sure I am open to meet new people here :)
Let´s see if this "let´s meet up" works...

Cheers!
Sare

Hello,

I would also be game, I am Swiss, 32 years old and since 2 years living in Makati. What about this Thursday or Saturday?

Cheers

for me would be better on the weekend, as I have a cold now but hope to get better soon :)

OK I think it will be hard me this weekend as well.

We should just post a venue, day and time Friday 6th or Saturday 7th. Otherwise this is never gonn happen ! :)

I vote for Friday 6th

Venue: just a suggestion, since I wanted to go there but lazy to go alone :)
Jam Vietsandwich  3792 Mascardo street (near Shopwise Chino Roces)

hi how r u? can we be friends? thanks

Oh, indeed for me it would be good this or next saturday. If tomorrow anyone wants to meet spontaneously let me know :)

I am free next Friday or Saturday. Is Thomas, the topic starter, still with us in the discussion?

would love to join... friday is my most convenient time

on Friday I cannot :( I am not sure if this is still in, so I propose day place and time and lets see who answers that can join :)
Saturday 7th January at 19:00 Restaurant Las Flores in BGC, anyone in?? ;)

If some wants to do Friday in the Fort, I would be in. Lots of new places around the circle.

Hi! I want to be active in sports and socials, please include me if you have activities. My email is [email protected]
Thanks a lot.

Hi Thomas

I'm so interested in the French culture. Well basically I like the Europian culture but French is one of those specific country which makes Europe very interesting. I would like to exchange notes when it comes to your cuisine, history and way of life there.

hey there...

hi message me here 09124470519,,,,i'm in manila now..

hi message me here 09124470519,,,,i'm in manila now..

Hi John,
For the French speaker, you can contact Aurélien Sire (aurelien.sire[at]live.fr).
Cheers.
Phil.

Hi! Is this meetup push through? I'm willing to help and organize. Just ask me :) Thank you.

@johnhenryhenriksen > you should please post your job offer in the jobs in Manila section as you are off topic on this thread. Thank you very much.

is this meetup will push thru? id really really love to join. :)

Salut!

Je parle un petit peu de français et j'ai besoin d'un tuteur(e) privé(e) pour m'enseigner plus. Mais, s'il y a des gens ici qui parlent francais (ou viennent de france), j'aimerais bien vous rencontrer.! A très bientot!

C

Salut!

Je cherche des amis francophone... si vous etes interessé, pouvez vous m'envoyer un message? J'ai 26 ans et j'habite a San Juan. J'etudie le francais mais jusqu'a ce moment, je peux pas parler de facon couramment. C'est pour ca que j'ai besoin de quelqu'un (ou quelques'uns) pour m'aider...

Merci!

go for diner or drinks at Cafe Curieux in Makati and you'll meet a lot of French people to talk to

Merci AsiaRelocation... ça, c'est une bonne idée!

Donc.. est qu'il y a quelqu'un ici qui est disponible demain (ou autre jour, ça m'est egal) pour boire le cafe avec moi? On peut discuter, bavarder et si vous avez besoin de mon aide en parlant l'Anglais ou le Tagalog, je serais prête a vous!

Hello cmg191,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

Kindly note that the language used on this forum is English,so can you please post only in English.

Thank you for your comprehension.
Yuveshen

French student in Manila !
Depuis 1 semaine. Je suis disponible pour un Expat meet-up.

Tiens moi au courant de tes disponibilité le week end ;)

hello THIERRY KATHLEEN,

Can you please post in ENGLISH as this is an anglophone forum.

Thank you for your comprehension,
Yuveshen

Did you manage to meet? I'm Living in QC. But will be interested to meet in Makati a Saturday or Sunday?

Hi everyone... it seems that the meet up did not push through... Any chance that we can all meet up next week? Makati or BGC?

dear friend im also a native french speaker, im ciryl, im living in malate, i will be glad to take part of differents activities organise by expats in the philippines. thanks

Im in if there will be an expat meeting

Thomas, we should probably go ahead and meet up this weekend if you are free. I live in BGC. Let me know.

Any meetups scheduled here?

interested in a meet-up...will be in Makati Jan 2016

Yes. You are right. I am fine for meet up. Can I have venue detailes

Hi everybody,

As nothing seems to be happening and I see no expat meet-up going forward, I propose to meet tomorrow:

Thursday June 10, 10-11pm at M Cafe in Green Belt 4.

No need to reply or confirm, just come anytime, there are always lot of expats there and if you do not meet anybody from this tread, you will surely meet many other expats and locals. As just said, it is open to expats and locals.
Hope to meet some of you there.

Cheers!