Complexes or Small Coumpounds in Jeddah Saudi Arabia

Greetings to all ,

i'm moving to Jeddah next November 2014 , and i have a tight budget of 48,000 SAR for the accommodation rent, for a 2 bedrooms apartments that fits me and my family.  can anyone please help me to find information about compounds in jeddah within this range or complexes (the ones with several buildings and facilities in between).

much appreciated

Sam

Hi.

You have any idea where your office gonna be? I mean the location? you can include that Information so that the people here can give you better suggestions on which compound to take.

Welcome to Jeddah soon  :)

Hi Sheene,

thank you for your reply,

it really doesn't matter where in jeddah but it's near the industrial area after siteen st. , cause i used to live their for 7 yrs before and i know it all , the most important for the place to be within a complex or a compound for the range of 48,000 SAR/yr

trapezius made an excellent post the other day on this topic... please view https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 61#2169491

AmrSamir wrote:

Hi Sheene,

thank you for your reply,

it really doesn't matter where in jeddah but it's near the industrial area after siteen st. , cause i used to live their for 7 yrs before and i know it all , the most important for the place to be within a complex or a compound for the range of 48,000 SAR/yr

A lot has changed in 7 years. Suggest you come here and stay at a furnished apartment for a month and look around.

No way you can get a 2 room compound unit for 48k.  1 room places are 50k to 100k, typically 60-70k.  2 room places are 80k to 150k, typically 90-110k.

Hey,

I'm moving to Jeddah in a month period and I'm searching for a 1 bedroom flat in a complex/compound. Budget around 40-50K. Any suggestions?

Hey

The best is Furnished apartment close to you work.

Good luck

Hello,

I am looking for a one-bedroom apartment in a complex or compound because I will be relocating to Jeddah in a month. Spend between forty and fifty thousand Saudi riyals. Any recommendations?

@s300103588

Hello, feel free to contact Real estate agencies in Jeddah to enquire. They might have offers for you.

You are also most welcome to post a "looking for" advert in the Housing in Jeddah section of the website.You might receive some offers.

Regards

Bhavna