Compounds in Medinah

Hi All

I was just after a little info on what the compounds in Madinah were like. what facilities they had etc.

I am due to move over in a few weeks but I will be staying in a hotel for the first 4 weeks but I wanted to know what the compounds may be like -just to give me an idea

Thanks

I didn't know there were compounds in Madinah, except perhaps for company compounds.

There is a ministry compound in Madinah near the airport, I suggest you google that and find out if they allow non ministry workers there.

IIRC it was also near one of the ministry offices near the airport.

I'm currently living in Madinah since 3 years now and there are no compounds in Madinah and in case if you are not muslim there are many restrictions for you

Therez a boundary around the Prophets mosque (maybe 15km diameter) Non Muslims cannot go beyond that boundary and everything ( Malls, hotels, flats, restaurants, parks, games, stadiums, fitness centers) are inside that boundary

I'm Muslim though and enjoying allot here in Madinah but i have some of my collegues who are not muslim they cannot go inside that boundary called as "HARAM AREA" and they always stay in their company accommodation

Hi guys.
I did some searching online and found Al Nakheel compound in Medinah. Everyone that I have spoken too (locals in Medinah) regarding this compound have no idea of its actual existence and location. They have a website and by all accounts it looks real.

Can anyone here clarify if this compound is real (could be a recent development) and if so, clarify the location as the location on the website is vague at best.

This is the website
alnakheelcompound.com/home.htm

Thanks

I'm living in Madinah since 3+ years now and i never visited this place but i know this place i went to a dates garden and saw this compound, idk why locals even don't know this place maybe coz its in between the local date gardens(called mazarah) about approx. 1 or 1.5 kmz from Al Oyun Street(New name: usman bin affan) in Al Oyun district.

Note: Location stated on the website is WRONG.  Abu Bakar Street (Old Sultana street is in Al qiblatein district)  is far from here like 10min distance while this place is in Al Oyun district.

Coordinates to this place:    24.5114135,39.5860473
Nakhil Compound
Al Uyun
Medina

Thanks for the correct co-ordinates.  :one

did you finally go to this compound? is it nice/expensive? Thanks

are there any western compounds or generally any nice compounds in medina nowadays?

Hi has anyone found any compound in madina, or hotels/ apartments that cater for westerners?
I'm in Jeddah just now but move to madina in a couple of weeks.

Hi I moved to sakenah complex last August and they have different types of apartments for long stayers, it's the most expensive in madinah but much less than Jeddah and the building is done in a proper way.