Photography course

Hi everyone,
I am searching for photography courses anywhere in Mauritius. Any idea?

Hi there,

Please keep us posted if you find something.  I would def be interested in joining! 

Have a great weekend,

Courtney  :)

Am still looking for one since 3 years..... no success!!!

Hi guys,

I found something!!! Here is the link. The guy sounds serious, meeting him tomorrow.
He is willing to start an English speaking class if there will be 5 of us :-)

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak … 5059_n.jpg

Hi friends

May be you could contact Jean Alain LAPEROTINE on 797 7337 or on [email protected]

He is running courses in this field and work for international bodies too.

Enjoy your courses well.

Cheers

Vayid

Hi peeps
I'm quite interested in photography courses if that matches my professional calendar. Any hint on tuition time and days? :)
Thanks.

Antish

Hi,

Here is an advert for a photography course starting 6 of April: http://www.facebook.com/notes/jameel-pe … 4985197598

Jameel Peerally
Mobile: 761-8829 or 776-6009
email.   [email protected]

Hi

I am also looking for a Photography course..

So any course goign on right now and some idea about duration and pricing for the course ..if any1 can update me

Cheers
Vish

Hi

I am also looking for a Photography course..

Jameel Peerally or Shamsheed Sobha from Studio S.

you know how to get in touch with them?

Hello dhirajmangal  :cheers:

Try facebook, just type in their name in the search engine box in facebook. I am sure you will find them easily.

Regards
Kenjee

Contact Mr. Samuel Appadoo [email protected] T :52545419

Paul Choy (you can find him on facebook) runs courses a couple of times a year.

He is based in the Northern part of the island.

Jameel Peerally is a professional photography tutor, he can issue certificates recognised by the MQA. I have been in a workshop with him. He got a great professional background from the US. He lives in Albion, you can easily can in contact with him via Facebook. Hope the info is useful to you and if you already got some skills and want hangout out for some shooting let me know, specially in the weekends. Cheers