Plz give me your feedback about Melbees pre primary Floreal

My daughter is 19 m old, thinking about pre primary school. Melbees is very famous, just want to have few feedbacks from parents :)

Hi, I strongly recommend you Melbees...very clean, safe, joyful...The mistress, teachers are really nice, cool, open..all my kids went there and I can tell you that they've enjoyed a lot!

As my son, named Raees has passed three years with Melbees at Floreal , I am highly recommending this school as you will not find any better all over Mauritius.

Does anyone have contact details for Melbees?

Hello Ashlea,

This thread is inactive since 2013. Have you tried the yellow pages or calling the 150 service ?

cheers,
Bhavna

Dear Ashlea,

In actual fact I made your research this morning. I spoke to Mrs Melanie D'Argent, the owner of the pre primary school.

Here are the exact details and new location:

School Name: Melbees Montessori Pre primary School

Address : Take the road leading to Floreal Police Station and reach the corner of Pierre Simonet street and Edouard Burgh street. The French Embassy is in the vicinity. Turn right and third house on the right is MELBEES.

Tel No: 686 4889 ( not operative yet ) - due to address change.

Mobile Number: 5728 9646.

Email address: [email protected]

Contact persons: Either Mrs Melanie D'Argent or Miss / Mrs Sara Lagane.

You may either phone on mobile or send email or even request assistance at Floreal police station based upon the details above. School intake has already started.

Hope that the above will assist you in all due meaningful purpose.

Best Wishes

Rifaat . A . MUSTUN, Mr

Curepipe

P.S; You may also mention to the owner that I personally spoke to her about you this day.