How to speak English?

Hi everybody!
Please tell me how to speak English? I really want to speak English fluently.
I think the natural subjects such as mathematics, physics, chemistry is so difficult, require a lot of thinking.. but I learned them so excellent. About English, I think just hard as well. I actually spent a lot of time to learn, but I still can't speak, I'm so sad :(

I dunno... Maybe make friends with a native english speaker and practice?

My wife didn't know any English, she became intermediate speaker in just 3 years.  Make some foreigner friends, watch some movies/TV shows with Vietnamese subtitles so you can learn.  Take some English classes.

Seems your grammar is good, which is a great start! Now you just need to speak with natives to work on your speaking-skills. Living in HCMC, there are many natives but you can also try language-exchange sites or Skype.

Becoming a member in some english clubs can make you be better! Try!

Stay with some English speaker is the best way. If you live near Q.1 just go to 23/9 park and there you will get more friends and foreigners to speak.

This is how i learn English. Very simple : A Oxford advanced learner dictionary + Youtube + Music + Movie. You should watch some of the real conversations on youtube like TheFineBros channel or Good Mythical Morning so you can relax and learn English at the same time :). Try to find someone to practice with or just talk to yourself. When you're used to the American accent you should also try Effortless English. And when you feel you're good enough you can try to read English books. Everything seems pretty hard when you are at the beginning, keep practicing.

Language acquisition isn't like any other kind of learning. It takes place in a specialized area of the brain and it uses several distinct areas, wholly unlike anything else you may learn, different even from the complex coordination involved in learning to play a musical instrument.

We are predisposed by evolution to learn a language, watch very young children attending to speech, staring wide-eyed at bright colors struggling to discern a pattern.  The brain has an inborn plasticity that lasts until around age fourteen, and people who have learned a second language before that age will have an easier time throughout their lives learning new languages.  People who have not will always be disadvantaged.  Alas, most countries don't embark on the study of foreign languages until about that age, in ninth grade. 

Countries like Switzerland where multilingualism is the norm have huge numbers of people who speak English effortlessly, fluently, idiomatically.  Countries like America that are jingoist about their singular language have people to whom a foreign language is a huge undertaking, and hardly any employer would dream of telling workers they need to learn, say, Spanish, just because 90% of their customers speak it. 

Please don't post that "this is how it's done."  Different people have broadly different ways to acquire a new language; personally, I can only learn by reading and until I see a word in print I will never remember it.  At the very least I have to ask someone to spell it, diacritics included, or I will have forgotten it five minutes later, guaranteed.  Others can learn by listening alone and regard reading as optional  No, I'm not promoting some soft-headed egalitarianism here, the differences in optimal acquisition reflect differences in brain organization.  A Japanese actually interprets Japanese music in different parts of the brain than western music.  Look it up.

It's a very complex subject, you could spend decades reading the research.

The one thing that we all have in common in learning a new language is that we all have to practice, practice, practice.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum.]

try your best :)

Thank you all so much!!!