Philippine School In Ho Chi MInh City

To everybody out the there, may I ask if you know the address or website of the Philippine School in Ho Chi Minh City. Thanks a lot.

Hi!
Sent you a msg. I know some owned and operated by Filipino friends.
Shella

hi guys,

Could somebody help me find an address or contact number of aany Philippine School in Ho Chi Minh City? I will be transfer there by next month and im planning to bring my family too, any info. would be a great help for me, thanks in advance !

Regards,
Lymuel

Hi Lymuel,

I know some. Pls.send me a msg.which district in HCM you're planning to live. I know some in various districts.

Shella

Hi,

Greetings and good day.
I am planning to relocate in HCMC and would like to know if there are Philippine Schools located in the city specifically near District 2.

Thanks.

Regards.

Guys,
What do you mean by Philippines school?
Did you mean, schools that teach Tagalog or schools owned by Phil nationals?
Anyway, there are many international English medium schools here. Just use google search to find out what exactly you looking for.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_i … al_schools

Hi,
Schools owned by Filipinos will do for me. I just would want some information from them on what curriculum, fees, etc.

Your response and help is highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards.
Cheers!!!
;)

Hmm, that's a bit difficult. Anyway you can  find their websites from the above link.
Another way is use the search function in "NETWORK", of this forum. Select Phils as "Nationalities and Expariate as "Status".

http://s28.postimg.org/cq8jbyk7x/Network.jpg

Hi Fellas,

Does anyone know any contact number or email of Taipei International School & The Asian International School in HCM?

Thanks.

Kind regards.

could you send that information to me as well?

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Shella Marie,

Thanks for your timely response.
I will send u a private message then.

Thanks.

Kind regards
Joji

:)
There's a Filipino DECS accredited school here in Ho Chi Minh City. US$100.00 per month. Para lang sa Pinas mga kids.

Advise me your contact details please.

Can you please send me the info regarding a DECS accredited school in ho chi minh city?

I knw filipino school in Phu My Hung district 7.

Could I also be provided with this information please? This would be a great help!

Ours is with DEPED accredited curriculum. Offering both home school and in school programs. Please inbox me for details as posting contact information here is restricted.

can you send me the details of the school? my daughter will be in grade 11 this coming school year.

For Filipinos looking for a school using a DEPED recognized curriculum for their children, please inbox me. There is one in HCM which offers both regular ( staring this August) and home school (ongoing) programs under the license of a reputable school in the UP Los Banos Compound. The fees are very reasonable too.
Hope this info will be of help to my fellow Filipinos out there.

Hello may i know the address of the school? I just want to inquire about the fees and school calendar. Thank you.

I wanna get information about location, tuition fee, curriculum of Philippines International School in Ho Chi Minh city.

thehelpmeet wrote:

For Filipinos looking for a school using a DEPED recognized curriculum for their children, please inbox me. There is one in HCM which offers both regular ( staring this August) and home school (ongoing) programs under the license of a reputable school in the UP Los Banos Compound. The fees are very reasonable too.
Hope this info will be of help to my fellow Filipinos out there.

hi! sent you a PM.

Please check your inbox sir/ma'am.

hi all.

i also wanna find the philippino school.
plz teach me.

thank you and have a great day.

Please check your inbox sir.

Can you inbox me info please?

Can you inbox me sir? Details for the Filipino school?

Hi there,
Can you inbox me the details sir, thansks alot!
And did anyone here join that school?

Will do sir. My two kids are enrolled in this school.

Just sent you a pm sir.

Sent you an email several weeks ago sir. Please check your email.
Thanks.

Hi Bro,

can i have the contact details of that sch for pinoy kids.

thanks alot and God bless...

Good day po.

Here's the contact number of the Filipino Shool in HCM sr, ***. You can also email the school at ***
Thanks po.

Shella Marie

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi please let me know which school and where is it located. Planning to re-locate there and my daughter is an incoming grade 2. Thank you! :)

Hi Shella please let me know the name of school and where it is located?my husband works in district 3 and my daughter is incoming grade 2. How much will be the tution fee? Thank you! :)

Hi Jessica. Emailed and msgd.you already. Teacher Dorie's waiting for your feedback.
Thanks.

Hi Sheila,

Kindly please check your inbox, i've sent youna message regards to school.

Thanks

Michael

Hi Michael,

Sent you several emails already regarding your query about the DEPED accredited learning center in HCM. Please let me know if you've received them.
Thank you so much.

Shella

is this still existing

thehelpmeet wrote:

Hi Michael,

Sent you several emails already regarding your query about the DEPED accredited learning center in HCM. Please let me know if you've received them.
Thank you so much.

Shella

Please send me also