Unlock i phone

Hi

Is it simpler to get my iphone unlocked in UK that in Riyadh? And what in your opinion is the best pay as you go for the first couple of months, knowing I ring Europe a lot.

Thanks

Michael

Michael

Get it unlocked in the uk.

Whatever happens if you use a mobile calls will be expensive you would be better off getting Viber and Skype if you phone back to the UK then look at one of the Skype out packages and the call in number.

Regards

Martin

Slide to unlock??? :lol::dumbom:

seeker of truth wrote:

Slide to unlock??? :lol::dumbom:

Good one ! I meant unBlock of course :-)

just jailbreak and unlock it. its a 10 minute process

Better unlock in UK. If you are near end of contract most of networks will unlock for free. I am with vodafone and got my iPhone unlocked just after 6 months for free(on 18 month contract). Avoid jail breaking unless you wont to download illegal stuff as it will void warranty.

warranty is voided after a year

plus they have no way to prove you jailbroke it unless you take it there iwthout restoring

This is a French one and they can't unlock it in UK - and I don't know how to jailbreak

Google iPhone jail break you will find solution. Other option is to get it jail break from phone shops/stalls in high street (they are every where) at cost of £10.

RehabDoctor wrote:

Google iPhone jail break you will find solution. Other option is to get it jail break from phone shops/stalls in high street (they are every where) at cost of £10.

Here in Uk they are asking 85 quid and they aren't even sure they can do it as its French sim . Yep I googled it and now have an idea :-)

Thx

£85 is for proper unlocking through iTunes. For jail break price is £10-15. But you can manage with online software free of charge if it works.

RehabDoctor wrote:

£85 is for proper unlocking through iTunes. For jail break price is £10-15. But you can manage with online software free of charge if it works.

Im onto it right now! :-)

RehabDoctor wrote:

i have a japan iphone that i jailbroke fairly easily. im sure he will get on just fine hopefully!

michaelpakenham wrote:
RehabDoctor wrote:

I have been looking at the same thing for quite some time now, and have read many many reviews about the same. if you are stuck with the latest band i.e. 4.12.01 (you can check it in itunes), there is no jailbreak(unlock) available.

The best bet is to use service like officialiphoneunlock(dot)co(dot)uk or apple n berry for official unlock, as they are the best reviewed till now over the net. (These are just recommendations I haven't used these personally).

slyshooter wrote:
michaelpakenham wrote:
RehabDoctor wrote:

I have been looking at the same thing for quite some time now, and have read many many reviews about the same. if you are stuck with the latest band i.e. 4.12.01 (you can check it in itunes), there is no jailbreak(unlock) available.

The best bet is to use service like officialiphoneunlock(dot)co(dot)uk or apple n berry for official unlock, as they are the best reviewed till now over the net. (These are just recommendations I haven't used these personally).

Thanks! That is exactly what I did ! :-)

I have Jailbreak so can help now if needed.

Jailbreak doesn't actually unlock the phone it just tricks it into thinking the new sim is valid so you have to save two back-ups on itunes one for the phone as it is now and one with the latest config with jailbreak. It is easy to use but you need to redo it next time you use a different SIM

Viber, SKype and Nymgo are pretty imrpessive options.
Nymgo is relatively a new service but excellent rates and britillant quality. do check on that.

Unlick in UK would be a better option coz here they might rip you off and also chances are that they might not be able to do that even

yes.. it's a Jailbreak procedure. unlocking the unit on it's network service. it will unlock and open to all network anywhere in the world..

I have no idea about unlocking iphones in Riyadh.You can unlock it from online service providers.For online service provider,I would suggest you to get remote unlocking service from theunlockspot.com/apple-iphone/rs5wp9/ at reasonable price.