Looking For Friends to Hang out with

Hey there
I'm Rose, living in a small town close to duessodorlf.
im here since Sep/2011 and im from Beijing

I'd love to make some english speaking friends.
It dose not matter how old are you... It dose not matter where you come from..

I need friends.
Look im staying at home the whole day again :-(

Hit me up..

Hi,

I am Vanessa I am new in the area too. How long have you been in Dusseldorf for?

Hi Rosey/Vanessa- just moved to Dusseldorf a week ago, but caught last months 'Expat Meetup' while I was traveling.  Suggest checking it out, as I met a few cool people .

Else drop me a note and we'll get drinks.

[email protected]

-TJ

Hallo there ..

How is it going after 4 months ? still a place for an English speaking friend ? ;)

Hazem

hello rose im from philipines ! how are you nothing to do here i saw your profile you need also a friend like me im 42 yrs old married .how are you ? gemma

hi vanessa!!! hows the karneval :D

Hii Rosy ,

I am living in Duisburg currently . I am also looking for nice friendship.If you like we can meet :-)

Regards
Ashish

hello rosey . how are you ? you can imail me [email protected]

hei, hallo i^m living in düseldoref from about 3 months, im the sma case like you :D all day im sitinhg home and i dont do anything.. it will be nice to drink some beer and shere some xp. tnx :D just hit if you want ÖD

w

hi! nice to meet u:))

I am currently staying in BCA, Scheurenstraße 13A
40215 Düsseldorf .
please contact me @
gaurav6917(at)yahoo.com

Hi there! I know how it feels like to stay at home 24/7 because thatŽs what I do at the moment. I arrived here in Germany Last May and from then I never met someone or anybody who can speak English. please send me email I want to make friends with you
[email protected]

Hey you guys
How r u? I'm glad to see ur mail
Now I'm studying German in school.
:D
Cheers
Rose

Hi rosy

I hope u r doing good.

I am visiting dusseldorf in November Would like to be in touch with you.

I hope u do the same

Buzz me back

[email protected]

Love
Kano

Hello !!!!

I am kano here, visiting Dusseldorf  in November . Would like to make some English speaking friends . I am fun loving guy and would like to make nice n new friends . I love travelling, shopping, music, Internet . We can have good time together .

Contact me on

[email protected]

Love
Kano!

Hello All

@ sharmalvn: A few words about yourself would be most welcomed :)

Do you still need friends. Im in stuttgart, germany

Hi I am rina from Philippines im living german Freiburg looking a new friends filipino.

Hi. I speak english!

I need friends too. I live in leutenbach.

Hi im Ruby i always go to dusseldorf we can meet up for coffee or lunch

Thatsoundsgood. 😊

:)

This is not a chat room, please use the PM system for exchanges between members or to coordinate meeting  :whistle:

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : useless post

@ Jaclynporter > Can you please avoid posting several times on the same thread?  :/

Also note that this thread is really old.

Are you an expat? What brings you to Expat.com? Do you have some experiences that you want to share?

It would be great if you can write longer posts as only useful and constructive posts are accepted. Like Romaniac said, also remember that Expat.com is not a chat room !

Thank you,

Priscilla

Hi Friends

i am new to Stuttgart ... and very bored looking for friends to hangout

Raaj

Hi,how are you.im sam frim phillipines but presently stay in netherland.plan to move in germany...looking forwaed to be your friend

Hello,

Is  anyone in Düsseldorf?
I am looking for friends to hang out with

Hello eeryone, i am Currently in Heilbronn, not too far from Stuttgart or karlsruhe, looking for person to hang out with, i am a Jamaican.

sherlisa wrote:

Hello eeryone, i am Currently in Heilbronn, not too far from Stuttgart or karlsruhe, looking for person to hang out with, i am a Jamaican.

I'd recommend you find a topic or post a new one in the Stuttgart forum then, Dusseldorf isn't so close to your area. :D

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team