Looking for a tandem English - German

Hello! I am hoping to find a tandem here in Düsseldorf to practice my English skills with. My native language is Russian, but my German is really good, as I live here for more as 11 years. I am looking for a person of my age (plus minus 35) we can speak German and English, for example, over a cup of coffe in a cafe. It would be great, if somebody would be interested in.

Here is my mail: [email protected]

Thanks in advance

Hi LaraP! You should also post in the Dusseldorf classifieds > community.

Good luck to you.
Christine

Thank you Christine!

Hello, I would love to help with your english lessons, though I do not reside in germany; I am in the United States, but my native language is english and I would love to be of any assistance that I can. Please let me know if you are interested in my help and I will gladly help.

Take care,
Megan

Hi Lara,

We maybe just 'made' for each other.... I am moving to Dusseldorf in late June. Coming from Australia, where I live since 1997 (I am originally from Poland and also spoke Russian for many years). I am moving becaue my partner got a career opportunity. I plan to study German before looking for a job. So, I would love to catch up - speak possibly 3 ways: improve my basic Geran, refresh Russian and give you opportunity to speak English...

Looking forward to hear more from you.

You can also contact me on [email protected]

Best wishes
Katherine

Hi there!

I am new to Dusseldorf.

I am from Brisbane, Australia.

I would love to improve my German and help you improve your English.

Feel free to get in touch!

Emma

hey im interested in meeting! I'm 24, Irish, and living in the suburbs of Dusseldorf :)

I am pretty fluent in German and English. Would like to join too! If people are interested to meet, i can organize it!

oh, so many people living in Dusseldorf!!
that is great!
how about meeting somewhere for a beer?
there are few irish pubs in the Altstadt, i personally prefer O'Reilly's - would you like ot meet there and exercise our english :)

[Moderated]

Hi,

i am fresh in düsseldorf and looking for some friends here, with who i can improve my english.

Hi there, I am from Turkey and living in Düsseldorf. I am fluent in English and my German is at intermediate level. I would like to meet someone to speak German with- and I could support him/her with English and/or Turkish.

Hi
     I am new in Dusseldorf and i can speak English , Arabic and little bit Indian , japanes i want nice partner to improve my dutch . i waiting your answer . Thank you

Hi obo,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Please note that this thread ia a bit old

I suggest you post an advert in the Language classes in Düsseldorf section please as it might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien