Contacts / friends in Düsseldorf

Hello there!

I am Antonin, 28years old, from France

I am open-minded and tolerant (pleonasm? :-) ), I like outdoor activities (sports, climbing, speleology, camping, and more), reading, computers, having fun or discuss and exchange with people.

I am looking for some contacts (friends?) here in Düsseldorf, to share some good time.

Actually, my schedule is almost empty, so free to meet!

I would be please to meet people talking english/french (or german, but you'll have to be patient with me, I am just a beginner ;-) ).

I wish you a good day and hope to see you soon!

Antonin

Bonjour,
Je m'appelle Audrey et je vis en Allemagne depuis maintenent 2 mois et je cherche des contact francais. Je vis actuellement a Wuppertal c'est très proche de Düsseldorf!
Si vous etes disponible a partager votre experience ici et faire connaissance avec moi, je suis là :) !
            Merci, Audrey

Hi Audrey,

You should write in English in this anglophone forum. Thank you ;)

mini.cacahuete wrote:

Bonjour,
Je m'appelle Audrey et je vis en Allemagne depuis maintenent 2 mois et je cherche des contact francais. Je vis actuellement a Wuppertal c'est très proche de Düsseldorf!
Si vous etes disponible a partager votre experience ici et faire connaissance avec moi, je suis là :) !
            Merci, Audrey

french forum https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4259

jean luc

Hi All,

I also would like to get to know more about people across countries.

Hope, we can fix a date, time and meet regularly.

Let me know. My email ID is [email protected]

Regards,
Mohan

Up up up !

Still looking for people over there :)

Thank you for your answers mates, I just sent you a message !

Hi, Antonin
My name is Bahram, living in Dusseldorf. how long will you stay here? are you a she or he?
good luck

Hi Bahram Taheri,

Please note that you have posted on an old discussion.

Are you here to search for some expat friends? How can we help you? :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team