Looking for friends in Düsseldorf!:>

Hallo! I'm a 24 year old Uni graduate from Finland, who moved to Düsseldorf a while ago. I'm very out-going, funny to chill out with and friendly. My interests involve around music, travelling, friends, having a blast and enjoying the life as its fullest!:) I would love to chat with other english-speaking people around here and maybe go out for a coffee!

Sus xxx

Hi sus
I moved to Dusseldorf about a month ago for a job, I don't speak German so i'm finding it hard to met new people . Would love to met up with a fellow English speaker . I'm in my mid 30's

Mary

Hi susi

I am visiting Germany In November

I would like to be in touch with u.

If u found interesting buzz me back

Kano

Hi Sus
I just moved here at the beginning of the month.  Haven't really done much yet, other than settle into my apartment. I'm from Australia and in my early thirties.  I also love traveling, meeting new people and always up for a laugh.  So send me a message if you'd like to hang out some time :-)
Bex

Hi bex!

Thanks for the response, yes we can surely meet and have fun 2gether. Let me tell more about u. Ur hobbies, likes, what u do,

And if u r using whatsapp or any other social networking app then we can communicate easily.

My no is 0091 9979849977

Send me urs

Love kano

bexy wrote:

Hi Sus

@Kano > Her message was for Sus.

Okey sorry for interruption . I was not awar about tht.

am in my mid 20s n just moved to dusseldorf n am looking for company to spend some quality time i live with my fiance so i guez i would need more female friends than male especially if u speak english cz my german aint so good.

Hi Sus,

I am also new here in Düsseldorf and it is quite hard to meet with people. I am 25 years old, from Greece and I came here to work! In my working environment I have some connections, but I think it would be easier to contact also people in a similar situation...being new in a big city! I am looking forward to hearing from you :-)

Maritessa

Hi Sus,i'm 26 years old who also lives in duss..i would like to meet for a round of english-speaking-coffee :)..write if you are interested

hi dude, i live in Essen, not far from you.. so pm me to have some coffee in Essen or Dusseldorf.. cheers

Hi Sus,

i moved about one year ago to düs due working reasons.
I am italian very open mined and always happy to meet new friends :)
if you are still looking for the opportunity to meet new people, let me know, it would be cool to drink a coffee.
Best Rgd,
Giuseppe