Al shatee district

Hi guys can somebody tells me a place called alshatee is this a compound? is there a residential homes in there ill be working with a family at al shatee district pls tell me all about it :) tnx guys

Al Shatee (The Beach in Arabic) is  name of a district in Jeddah and in most other coastal cities for that matter… if you are asking about the one in Jeddah , it's a nice neighborhood with mainly villas and big houses.

Also you can find compound, restaurant, streets all named as Al Shatee

mumay, you said it yourself it is a district.  You should ask your employer if they live in a villa, in an apartment in a high rise building, or a compound.  If Saudi, not a compound .

Forgot to say, it is the most premium and richest residential district.  Lots of massive palaces and mansions around, as well as high rise buildings with luxury apartments costing in the millions, and that's not pesos I am talking about!  The roads are clean and nice, and there are lots of premium malls and restaurants in the area, as well as amusements parks (since it is on the Red Sea coast).

Do a google image search for Jeddah districts and you will see where Shati district is, by the coast.  Alternatively spelled Alshati, Shatee, Shat'i, and Shat'ea.

HI Mumay!.... my workplace is within Al Shate's District, I live across the big road, which is technically another district, Al Zahraa (they say it means the flower)

Most of the houses in Al Shate's are big, with high walls and closed windows, you wouldn't see a lot of people on the streets..

it is a lot cleaner and more peaceful than any other parts of the old jeddah, less traffic... since you are from manila.... it is like the Alabang of Manila....

big homes, like in Corinthians , but not as grandeur as the homes in Forbes Village Makati.

j.echo wrote:

HI Mumay!.... my workplace is within Al Shate's District, I live across the big road, which is technically another district, Al Zahraa (they say it means the flower)

Most of the houses in Al Shate's are big, with high walls and closed windows, you wouldn't see a lot of people on the streets..

it is a lot cleaner and more peaceful than any other parts of the old jeddah, less traffic... since you are from manila.... it is like the Alabang of Manila....

big homes, like in Corinthians , but not as grandeur as the homes in Forbes Village Makati.

Wow tnx very informative now i have ideas what kind of place is al shatee

AL SHATI IS A DISTRUC NAME IN JEDDAH CLOSE TO CORNISH
ONE OF BEST LOCATION  GOOD TO LIVE
WE CAN HELP YOU TO FINDING NICE HOUSE THERE NEAR BY
FOR MORE ABOUT OUR LISITNG PLEASE VISIT FACEBOOK.COM/EBKARRENTAL
THANK YOU

It's  a district in North Jeddah- not really a compound I don't think. It has a well known souk (market).

It's an ok part of Jeddah.

Good luck. Gary

@latheefshan - avoid posting with caps lock on please ;)