Apartments in Kingdom Towers

Hello All:

I am relatively new to this forum and have found the information extremely helpful. I am in the process of relocating to Riyadh  from the US to take a position with a local electronics manufacturing, and system integration company.

One question I had was if anyone here has information around availibility of apartments in Kingdom Towers? Has anyone lived there? Any idea on rent?

Thank You inadvance

As I know it's all commercial except a few luxury hotels in there (someone please correct me if I'm mistaken). Faisaliyah tower however has residential facilities.

It's not all commercial, there are some residential floors there as well. But I have no information about the offices that rent these out.

I often wonder @slyshooter about the companies in the Kingdom Tower. I hardly heard of 2/3 companies who have offices there aside from the owner's holding company. So who lives in the rest of the floors, ghosts? And the same stands true for most commercial buildings on Olaya street.Most are vacant. So who exactly will accomodate the mega financial district? :unsure

Thanks guys for your response. I went on the websites for both and found that Kingdom Towers actually has apartments: kingdomcentre.com.sa/apartments.html. However did not see any prices.

I could not see any reference to apartments in Al Faisaliyah

I will call Kingdom towers to get an idea of there prices...would expect these to be quite high.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

I often wonder @slyshooter about the companies in the Kingdom Tower. I hardly heard of 2/3 companies who have offices there aside from the owner's holding company. So who lives in the rest of the floors, ghosts? And the same stands true for most commercial buildings on Olaya street.Most are vacant. So who exactly will accomodate the mega financial district? :unsure

I know of couple of owners who owns floors for Kingdom Tower for their recreational purpose. Kingdom Tower's commercial section is almost 75% full of offices and it's not that expensive to rent compared to Tower's on King Fahd Road. Man Saudia is booming, couple of years, everything will be full.

@MuhammadKB Al Faisaliah doesn't have any residential apartments, it's all commercial few floors of offices and rest is hotel.

@slyshooter the Faisaliyah's hotel is the two small buildings to the left and right of the tower when you look at it from king fahad street

@MuhammadKB
Hi , have you called them ? any available apartments ? how are the prices ?

looking to hear from you

slyshooter wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

I know of couple of owners who owns floors for Kingdom Tower for their recreational purpose. Kingdom Tower's commercial section is almost 75% full of offices and it's not that expensive to rent compared to Tower's on King Fahd Road. Man Saudia is booming, couple of years, everything will be full.

Actually NO.

Kingdom tower etc will actually loose occupancy % as soon as KAFD and ITCC get operational; which they are in process of as we speak.

All major corporate presence will move to the financial district (KAFD + ITCC).

On that topic, occupancy in KAFD is only half of what was projected initially. There will be plenty of space to go by.